This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this today:

Shouldn't it be announced "ADMIN HAS SPEC DISABLED" instead of "PLAYER HAS SPEC DISABLED"

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      I found this today:

Shouldn't it be announced "ADMIN HAS SPEC DISABLED" instead of "PLAYER HAS SPEC DISABLED"
      Not really. Admins are players too because they are "playing" the game. It can be changed but in that case it should also say "Trusted Player has spec disabled" no?
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameHunter View Post
        So,first when this funny dm there were some stuff for example at the left it said "Gamerx Deathmatch Event", shouldnt it be Gamerx funny dm event?
        For this one when i typed /he it told me it showed me the tdm or dm help one
        tbh I think there is no problem because a Funny DM is a kinda of DeathMatch event, the only difference is that a Funny hasn't fixed weapons, it is aleatory. There is a phrase on the second image "Every DM or TDM event has its own weapon and unique map". I think it's the only thing should be removed. The others can stay the same, in my opinion

Originally posted by GameHunter View Post
        I also found something else,
        As you can see, it tells us to use /login, but /login doesnt exist anymore, we log in by a dialog now
        It is already told when you type /login, so it is okay for me

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        I found this today:
        Admins are players too anyway. Also, TPs can disable spec too, so it would have to be changed for admins and TPs...

Comment

• It should be "No admins online" or "There are no admins online"
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantula View Post

It should be "No admins online" or "There are no admins online"
            It's correct as it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
              It's correct as it is
              he means the capital "O" and "A" in Admins and Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
                he means the capital "O" and "A" in Admins and Online
                Originally posted by Tarantula View Post

It should be "No admins online" or "There are no admins online"

Kind of confusing because he said "or" didn't mention anything about capital O and A, but yeah if that so it should be changed but imo it's not really a big deal

Comment

• [18:35:08] * Sorry, you cannot invite EnjoyTheNoise (ID:62) as they have not yet spawned!

He * Spawned Yet *

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario. View Post
                    [18:35:08] * Sorry, you cannot invite EnjoyTheNoise (ID:62) as they have not yet spawned!

He * Spawned Yet *
                    Nope, it can be said like that, in fact it is more complex English than the basic!
                    Approved by an Englishman.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario. View Post
                      [18:35:08] * Sorry, you cannot invite EnjoyTheNoise (ID:62) as they have not yet spawned!

He * Spawned Yet *
                      Girls play in server too, would you talk to them as "He"? That's why it's "they" instead "he", ''They" is a gender-neutral pronoum, you can use to boys and girls.

About the "spawned yet", well, Eliteus have english as motherlanguage, and if he says it is correct, probably it is correct

Comment

• Should be kill

Comment

• http://imgur.com/a/EU0D2
                          It should be Left's Hideout
                          Last edited by TheEpikPotato; 02-04-16, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                            Girls play in server too, would you talk to them as "He"? That's why it's "they" instead "he", ''They" is a gender-neutral pronoum, you can use to boys and girls.
                            He is new here -__-

Comment

• Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post

Should be kill
                              True, though it's usually not worth the extra code to check whether it's 1. Maybe we should have kill(s) - the lazy way to imply either.

Comment

• Bug Report.

I just found out that little bug on player's in-game time:

It should be or "1 day(s)"

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X