Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second-to-last duel arena, it should be Courtyard, and it is written Countyard

Comment

• http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mxok00&s=9

Though I was invited by Nancy, but server told me that I have sent her an invite.... xD

Comment

• [17:52:07] * You can use the /toggleautorejoinmg to auto rejoin the minigame when you die.

[17:52:07] * A duel (/duel) between Toffee[M4] (ID:34) and Emilyphamlinh[M4] (ID:120) has started with: Desert Eagle Only !

We should probably not get it in duel?!
        Edit: [18:20:26] * You disabled Auto-Rejoin Minigame.
        I got this when I enabled auto rejoin. It was spawning me in the minigame but it showed this.
        Last edited by Toffee; 21-07-16, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• lol, wtf.
          [13:14:09] <@GX-05> * Admin 28 (ID:[ATM]Ken_V) changed their explosion settings to type 5 (10.00m radius)
          [13:14:17] <@GX-12> * Admin 7 (ID:[ATM]PANZEHIR) changed their explosion settings to type 5 (10.00m radius)
          Both format specifiers need updating.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	114591
            ''Deaths'' instead of ''deahts'' in /stats.
            *StarBoy*

Comment

• 6.3 It is expected that an admin does not use his commands to annoy other admins or players ingame. For example teleporting to a other admin and knifing them.
              6.5 The use of /setlevel is only available for safety reasons for admins under level 9. Only if an admin goes crazy is it allowed for anyone under level 9 to use this command. But always check if a management member is around before you have to use it.
              In Admin rule #6.3 It would be "teleporting to an other admin" instead of "a other"
              On the other hand, in Admin rule #6.5 Second sentence needs a bit of changing and can be corrected as "Only if an admin goes crazy it is allowed for anyone under level 9 to use this command.
              Found these tiny grammar mistakes..
              Last edited by Rackham; 04-08-16, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• When enabling Auto Re-Join Minigames in /panel it says Auto Re-Join Minigames is now disabled instead of enabled while it is ON and working probably.
                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Today while playing this challenge i found this bug...So as u can see in the photo down it tells u that u have to type /kill in order to exit from this activity .but that's not true cuz when u type /kill u just die and then gets respawned into the challenge area again .It must be "sorry u must type /leave to exit from this activity".

Comment

• I think it was already reported but as it wasn't fixed, I'm warning again. That article should not be there

Comment

• (Lol me posting again)

That "s" after Eliteus' nick is unnecessary as it should be written Eliteus'...

Comment

• Shouldn't it be ''Sorry, you do not own a groupduel''?

Comment

• "deahts"

Comment

• Isn't it ''an AK47''?

Comment

• (They Died) must be replaced by (they left) i guess.

Image:
                              -Tunisia <3

Comment

• Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
                                (They Died) must be replaced by (they left) i guess.

Image:
                                It always types they left for me, but maybe a bug happened or he died before leaving?
                                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X