This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, When i invited a player for a duel he was dueling with someone else
    as he [14:57:05] * A duel (/duel) between [ATM]Danger (ID:21) and King_Shooter (ID:67) has started with: Desert Eagle Only ! was dueling why this came up
    [14:57:09] * Sorry, you cannot invite [ATM]Danger (ID:21) as they already have a duel invitation.
    Inspite Of He Is dueling Someone try again later or something ?

Note; I have bad english , sorry :'(

Regards,
    Rolox
    Im Dope

Comment

• 6.12 Admins must have private messaging enabled. Exceptions can be temporarily made but should not the the standard.

'Em double "the" aren't making sense.

Comment

• IRC Name mistake
        * AC ALERT (Reverse Minigun Kill): Shrimp_Sheild (ID:57) used a minigun to kill Xxx.DestiNation.xxX (ID:20) but they do NOT have a minigun... check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX (ID:20) for hax
        it should be
        check Shrimp_Sheild (ID:57) for hax
        im not sure about this, because its say reverse, so maybe that senteces is actually correct, but actually Shrimp_Shield was the guy who kill people with minigun
        Last edited by Tungki; 25-04-17, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Reverse Minigun Kill = reversed player
          it's reported that Shrimp_Shield killed Xxx.DestiNation.xxX with minigun, but the server also checked player Shrimp_Sheild does NOT HAVE a minigun, therefore it suggests admin to check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX for fake/spoofing the death report data with hacks.
          Originally posted by Eliteus
          Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
          KVIrc User
          Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            Reverse Minigun Kill = reversed player
            it's reported that Shrimp_Shield killed Xxx.DestiNation.xxX with minigun, but the server also checked player Shrimp_Sheild does NOT HAVE a minigun, therefore it suggests admin to check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX for fake/spoofing the death report data with hacks.
            So that irc senteces are correct? please elaborate... xD
            but anyway how about check them both, because there are "they" word
            Last edited by Tungki; 25-04-17, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• A bug in game.
              [12:46:47] ** Churre_[60] (ID:44) killing spree count is 97 (it gets reset if you die or type /healme).
              [12:46:47] * The current Killing Spree Leader is Pacific[27] with a killing spree count of 326.

Check the bolded words and coloured.. When i type /Ks <ID> it will show that..If i type /healme it won't change at all. It should be:

(it gets reset if they die or type /healme).

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                A bug in game.
                [12:46:47] ** Churre_[60] (ID:44) killing spree count is 97 (it gets reset if you die or type /healme).
                [12:46:47] * The current Killing Spree Leader is Pacific[27] with a killing spree count of 326.

Check the bolded words and coloured.. When i type /Ks <ID> it will show that..If i type /healme it won't change at all. It should be:

(it gets reset if they die or type /healme).
                Both are correct, the form as it is now is more of an explanatory note/reminder, it's a general note directed to the player to remind them about the kill spree system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbird View Post

Both are correct, the form as it is now is more of an explanatory note/reminder, it's a general note directed to the player to remind them about the kill spree system.
                  It's just probably copy-paste coding line mistake, since the command was originally for /ks (that only shows your own killspree), it's confusing if it still says "you" when it's targetted to other player, like if i die, then someone else killspree reset.
                  Ps. Robo, don't know what your comment even meant. What the fuck are you saying? I am so confused, even as an Englishman!
                  KVIrc User

Comment

• [19:43:47] <@GX26> *Admin Twinbow (ID: 1) teleported to their /mypos location

That's what you can see on IRC when a TP teleports to their /mypos location.
                    Last edited by Churre; 16-05-17, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• At moment of using /mho

* Please enter an bone id less than or equal to 18.

It should be * Please enter a bone id less than or equal to 18.,

Comment

• * (your
                        should be * Your

Comment

• Originally posted by Tungki View Post

* (your
                          should be * Your
                          It's correct like that because it's inside parentheses, we could've capitalized it if it was a proper noun or an adjective.

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post

It's correct like that because it's inside parentheses, we could've capitalized it if it was a proper noun or an adjective.
                            * (your /ignoreallpms status is saved if you are registered (use the /register command).
                            KVIrc User

Comment

• Spelling of 'Deaths' in /stats

link : https://s22.postimg.org/gjdfaz0r5/sa-mp-048.png

Comment

• i think this needs to change

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 06:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                                X