This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two spelling mistakes on two lines.

After you typed /sfm or /ssfm and clicked on one option and closing the menu this text below comes up:

So the typo is obviously (just a beep), since that should only be for after you've adjusted /shm, since it's beeping only when you press Horn key, if you haven't change the default keys that is.

Comment

• Well, spawnkill is no longer against rules, so it should be removed from there

Comment

• That link don't work 404 not found
        It works when we add .php at last like this
        I Think u may fix this.

EDIT: This link is broken and can be fixed
        Last edited by LoGeX; 11-02-17, 11:41 AM.
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Today on IRC,
          <GX-15>: * Zaki_ulam (ID:58) won the GA69 Race (1 Racers)

Correct spelling:-
          <GX-15>: * Zaki_ulam (ID:58) won the GA69 Race (1 Racer)

If its 1 racer it should be have "Racer" Not "Racers".. Kindly ignore it if it was posted already.
          Last edited by Krrish; 11-03-17, 07:43 AM. Reason: Highlight

Comment

• It must be GamerX instead of Gamer at /credits
            [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
            [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Sometimes after playing in minigames, I get this line of rejoining a minigame while joining/respawning in event(Not only in CTF)

I think this notifying line should be fixed also

Comment

• IRC Cookie Format Issue

[12:38] <@GX-29> 11,03* (ID gave cookies to (ID

Seems to be formatted incorrectly.
                You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

• It's not a major mistake, but it should be a 'minute'.

Comment

• Says Sorry you already sent a duel invitation to <name> when someone sent you a duel and due to ping difference you sent someone else a duel inbetween the time you recieve duel from the player that send you a duel. Nothing big and I'm sorry if this has already been reported. Not using IMG Feature since it would cover the whole forum page.
                    http://i.imgur.com/ByHSf7j.png

If you type /loadcar or /lc while not being in a vehicle you get responded with Sorry, you must be the driver of a vehicle before using the /hydraulics (/h) command. Here's the picture so you can see it for yourself http://i.imgur.com/BKwDBkP.png
                    Last edited by blazefantasyy; 29-03-17, 04:13 AM. Reason: Found another typo

Comment

• Today, When i invited a player for a duel he was dueling with someone else
                      as he [14:57:05] * A duel (/duel) between [ATM]Danger (ID:21) and King_Shooter (ID:67) has started with: Desert Eagle Only ! was dueling why this came up
                      [14:57:09] * Sorry, you cannot invite [ATM]Danger (ID:21) as they already have a duel invitation.
                      Inspite Of He Is dueling Someone try again later or something ?

Note; I have bad english , sorry :'(

Regards,
                      Rolox
                      Im Dope

Comment

• 6.12 Admins must have private messaging enabled. Exceptions can be temporarily made but should not the the standard.

'Em double "the" aren't making sense.

Comment

• IRC Name mistake
                          * AC ALERT (Reverse Minigun Kill): Shrimp_Sheild (ID:57) used a minigun to kill Xxx.DestiNation.xxX (ID:20) but they do NOT have a minigun... check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX (ID:20) for hax
                          it should be
                          check Shrimp_Sheild (ID:57) for hax
                          im not sure about this, because its say reverse, so maybe that senteces is actually correct, but actually Shrimp_Shield was the guy who kill people with minigun
                          Last edited by Tungki; 25-04-17, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Reverse Minigun Kill = reversed player
                            it's reported that Shrimp_Shield killed Xxx.DestiNation.xxX with minigun, but the server also checked player Shrimp_Sheild does NOT HAVE a minigun, therefore it suggests admin to check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX for fake/spoofing the death report data with hacks.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                              Reverse Minigun Kill = reversed player
                              it's reported that Shrimp_Shield killed Xxx.DestiNation.xxX with minigun, but the server also checked player Shrimp_Sheild does NOT HAVE a minigun, therefore it suggests admin to check Xxx.DestiNation.xxX for fake/spoofing the death report data with hacks.
                              So that irc senteces are correct? please elaborate... xD
                              but anyway how about check them both, because there are "they" word
                              Last edited by Tungki; 25-04-17, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• A bug in game.
                                [12:46:47] ** Churre_[60] (ID:44) killing spree count is 97 (it gets reset if you die or type /healme).
                                [12:46:47] * The current Killing Spree Leader is Pacific[27] with a killing spree count of 326.

Check the bolded words and coloured.. When i type /Ks <ID> it will show that..If i type /healme it won't change at all. It should be:

(it gets reset if they die or type /healme).

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X