X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
    ok im not very good in english but just to tell

in arabic in this cases we use something like (s)he
    In Indonesian, we don't care if it's male or female, we only have one word "dia".
    KVIrc User

Comment

• Home page of GamerX - gamerxserver.com
      When you're logged in and go to the Home Page of GamerX site, click on your name :
      Both links need to be updated (new links - current one was changed or invalid)

Comment

• Robo
        Robo commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixed, thank you for reporting!

• http://imgur.com/a/nK0yt
      If you use command to change wheels on truck duneride it will say that they have been added,
      but they actually didnt as you cant change wheels on duneride.
      it should say that this vehicle isnt compatible with this wheels.

Comment

• "(just beep)"
        As we all know the Left CTRL key is used to drive by as a driver or to add/enable the NOS.
        Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

• when a SUMO event already started and you type /event , it shows on the screen "Derby event is already started" and its not a Derby event.

Comment

• When I typed /event to join to Fallout event, the event was already started, but the message says "lsm/hg event is already started!"

Comment

• There was a mistake in activity Text Draw.

It should be "<User> joined the Boxing minigame (/Boxing1)"
              The 1 in /boxing was missed.

Comment

• Just a little error.

When I type /loadcar on foot it says "Sorry, you must be the driver of a vehicle before using the /hydraulics (/h) command."
                sigpic

Comment

• Here is a small bug in LSS events.

That should be "1 Player".

Comment

• ​ I Clicked on "Exit"

​ "* You clicked Close on the "Players in Event" dialog." Should be: "*You clicked Exit on the "Players in Event" dialog."
                    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marium View Post
                      ​ I Clicked on "Exit"

​ "* You clicked Close on the "Players in Event" dialog." Should be: "*You clicked Exit on the "Players in Event" dialog."
                      Both are correct, They're giving the same meaning. But only the name is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post

Both are correct, They're giving the same meaning. But only the name is different.
                        Clearly i didn't clicked on "Close", I clicked on "Exit"

Meaning of close:
                        To shut something or Block something

Meaning of Exit:
                        go out of or leave a place.

You can't say they have same meaning, But you can say they have similar meaning.
                        People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marium View Post

Clearly i didn't clicked on "Close", I clicked on "Exit"

Meaning of close:
                          To shut something or Block something

Meaning of Exit:
                          go out of or leave a place.

You can't say they have same meaning, But you can say they have similar meaning.
                          Both work in this context. However, they should stick to one. Either close or exit. Whatever. At this point, you're just arguing semantics. Those words are interchangable, especially since you're not talking about a physical place.

Comment

• There's a bug on that when you are dead and you type /ca, you see on the chat this: "* Sorry, you must be on foot to clear your animations." instead of showing "* Sorry, you can't use a command right now... you have to respawn first."

Comment

• Robo
                              Robo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It isn't necessary to check if you are driver, passenger, spectating, died, etc. It simply tell you that you must be on foot to clear animations. when you died, that's a different state and not a "on-foot"

• Churre but its also true when u die your not on foot ur like sleeping on the floor i think its not necessary to change it or add a new sentence to it
                            If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X