• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	User Settings   GamerX Forums.png
Views:	72
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	194161
      it should be "Only the adminstrator will have access to your date of birth you should choose to hide it via the privacy option above."
      People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

• Robo
        Robo commented
        Editing a comment
        nope, it's not wrong. What it try to explain is "to your date of birth, you may choose to hide it"
        These are vBulletin phrases, pretty sure if there is problem in spelling in such good software, they would fix it already.

• He She it =====> Puts
      Pikachou Puts not put

Comment

• Robo
        Robo commented
        Editing a comment
        The "put" used there is a past tense (it's irregular)

• Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
      He She it =====> Puts
      Pikachou Puts not put
      I think it's actually correct like that since the guy has already put that hit on the other player which means that action already happened, so there's no reason to put the third person singular there as it won't make sense. It's the same when you see an admin slapping it says Admin slapped "someone" and it doesn't say admin slaps someone because that thing already happened.

Comment

• Donator command: /setmycustomcolour

As soon as you've chosen a different colour it announces 'You choosed your new custom colour!'
        Shouldn't this be 'You have chosen your new custom colour!' ?

Comment

• On typing /stats command.. Under "Main stats".. The number of deaths is mentioned as "Deahts".

Comment

• Originally posted by [GRX]Kyouji View Post
            On typing /stats command.. Under "Main stats".. The number of deaths is mentioned as "Deahts".
            And you would like to be mentioned as

The number of deaths is:

Comment

• What? I just mentioned a spelling mistake/typo.. Instead of Deaths there is "Deahts" on typing /stats.

Comment

• Error in the race times.

In the first one 00:08.90 is bigger than 00:08.427, but the server doesn't recognize the 00:08.427 as record because 00:08.90 is not 00:08.900 as it shows but on real 00:08.090, otherwise I would have broke the record. It is missing a zero

In the second one 00:09.36 is bigger than 00:09.106, and the same problem comes because the 00:09.36 is not 00:09.360 but 00:09.036. It misses the zero.

In the third one, same thing. 00:14.33 > 00:14.175, but that 00:14.33 is not 00:14.330 as the server shows but actually 00:14.033. It misses the zero.

In none of these situations /lcp was used as they were all small races with few checkpoints.

Comment

• I was having fun at the event (CTF) when I noticed something:

When a player who is holding the flag of the opposing team dies, a message like this appears: "Player died so your flag respawned".

But it's not true.

After the player who was holding the flag dies, the flag still continues at the place where he died until the corresponding team picks it up.

With that the flag is respawned.

image:

So instead apears "Flag holder died so your flag respawned" would be better "Flag holder died so your flag has to be respawned".
                  Last edited by GenGar; 23-04-18, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• In the GamerX about page.. The link to the GamerX custom IMG file is wrong. I get this page on clicking it.

The working link is with a ".php" extension at the end. http://gamerxserver.com/img.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post
                      In the GamerX about page.. The link to the GamerX custom IMG file is wrong. I get this page on clicking it.

The working link is with a ".php" extension at the end. http://gamerxserver.com/img.php
                      It has been reported by many users, search before posting.
                      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...024#post106024
                      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...802#post104802 (3)
                      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...031#post102031
                      Last edited by Krrish; 25-04-18, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Alright sorry about that :/
                        I don't know if this has been mentioned or noticed by anyone but in the "Admin levels and list" on forums, Eliteus' name is present under both level 5 Admins and level 6 Admins.

Them Paint skills xd
                        Last edited by Kyouji; 26-04-18, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post
                          Alright sorry about :/
                          I don't know if this has been mentioned or noticed by anyone but in the "Admin levels and list" on forums, Eliteus' name is present under both level 5 Admins and level 6 Admins.

Them Paint skills xd
                          FIXED.

Comment

• Admin jovan
                            Logged in as level 1 And he's TP
                            i think there's a bug in IRC

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X