• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
    Admin jovan
    Logged in as level 1 And he's TP
    i think there's a bug in IRC
    First one was reported thousands of times already. about the second maybe its a bug

Comment

• 39 [AC]Kyouji. 23rd Apr 2011 18:21:24
      He's Spectre[Ak]
      i think there's a lot of mistakes ( not upgraded ) in Home>Links>Trusted Player list this should be upgraded

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
        39 [AC]Kyouji. 23rd Apr 2011 18:21:24
        He's Spectre[Ak]
        i think there's a lot of mistakes ( not upgraded ) in Home>Links>Trusted Player list this should be upgraded
        Its a bug? No.
        In old Gamerx accounts were dublicated. If you type /cn Your previous name is deleted automatically from database. In old GX previous names were not deleted automatically when you change your name.
        Back in old times, if TPs wanted to leave a clan, they had to ask an Admin to delete previous name to change it.
        Thats his old account which has TP status.

Comment

• In the list of GamerX rules, Under Section 6 - Admins :

"6.12 Admins must have private messaging enabled. Exceptions can be temporarily made but should not the the standard."

The second sentence seems incorrect. "Should not be the standard"?

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            Fixed, thank you for reporting.

• In the player reports section, under the report format below the example report,

Once your report has been submitted, the admins will check and take the necessary action. You will soon get a question or reply from the admin assuring you that the person has dealt. Although there is no a 100% chance that action will be taken, we ask for you to remain patient throughout this process, do not make other topic as it will be ignored.
          Has dealt = Has been dealt with.
          no = not.
          other = another.

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            Corrected, thank you for reporting! Except the second one, it's already correct.

• Just a minor mistake.

On typing /LC (loadcar) command while in a vehicle

This shows up. But on typing /LC command while on foot,

This happens. Instead of /LC command /H command is written.

Comment

• It says that the Hydra is disabled for me (and of course it shows for all the others TPs and maybe admins) even though I can spawn it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacific View Post

It says that the Hydra is disabled for me (and of course it shows for all the others TPs and maybe admins) even though I can spawn it
              No problem it will Enabled when any admin allowed you spawn it ( toggle Hydra to you ).

<@GX-19> * Admin BoL (ID:17) enabled Hydra spawning for THI[AK] (ID:32)

Comment

• It should be : Sorry, You already sent a duel invite by Spectre because he is the one who sent not me

Comment

• The new PvP update's spelling bug,
                  Code:
                  [23:40:08] * Sorry, you may not use this command right now as you are in fight, please be peaceful for 1 seconds!
                  Should be 1 second, not seconds

Comment

• Property name: neutralperson Storage ('s missing, should be neutralperson'sStorage)

Property name: Rackham Power Station ('s missing, should be Rackham's Power Station)

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post

Property name: neutralperson Storage ('s missing, should be neutralperson'sStorage)

Property name: Rackham Power Station ('s missing, should be Rackham's Power Station)
                      Can not fix it, can not add more characters than 22

Comment

• Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post

Can not fix it, can not add more characters than 22
                        oh, I understand.

I think the "S" should be removed in the property name Muaaz, should be Muaaz' Company instead of Muaaz's Company.
                        Edit:

' missing
                        Last edited by Instant; 15-06-18, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• When a level 1 player types /loadchase it shows "Sorry, only level 2+ can manage the chase." that's okay, but when you type /chasehelp or /startchase you get the message "* Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage the chase."

Also the text changes, I don't know If that's okay, but the error there is "admins"

/loadchase = * Sorry, only level 2+ can manage the chase

/chasehelp = * Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage a chase

/startchase = * Sorry, only level 2+ admins can manage the chase

I think the right message for those 3 command messages should be * Sorry, only level 2+ can manage a chase

Last edited by Churre; 16-06-18, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• When you do /lina it says Lina's House Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2018-06-28 10-34-49-894.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	198623
                            But when you go near property it says Ms.Lina's Grand Hotel

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X