This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you need to change /me2 to lime green and /me3 to yellow
    /me3 in-game is unknown command but it exists.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 24-04-16, 01:04 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
      /me3 in-game is unknown command but it exist
      Same with /gbs /gms /grs and many more, they only exist for admins as /me3 does as the command list mentions, I don't think it's necessary to display the level failure text as the player doesn't need it anyways.

Not a bug for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Same with /gbs /gms /grs and many more, they only exist for admins as /me3 does as the command list mentions, I don't think it's necessary to display the level failure text as the player doesn't need it anyways.

Not a bug for me.
        You're right but /me2 isn't in yellow.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• The name of the car is Manana Not Manama
          Click image for larger version

Name:	jy4V4EV - Imgur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	114451 Click image for larger version

Name:	3ggpZ8J - Imgur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	114452

Comment

• I found a bug, when I was checking my stats on forums Player Stats, it showed that ''Showing 3D Text Label - No" But it shows my label ingame.
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jealous View Post
              I found a bug, when I was checking my stats on forums Player Stats, it showed that ''Showing 3D Text Label - No" But it shows my label ingame.

This is not a bug in it can label showing Enable and disable it just the admin can enable and disable . i think player stats in the 'Showing 3D Text Label permanently will have to disable the almost players Showing 3D Text Label - No it is placed.

Comment

• /Lc Bug and 1 more.

Hello! I detected a little bug.

I used the /lc command but what i got was "sorry you must be the driver of the vehicle to use the /h command" while i used "/lc".
                AND

Trusted player Nancy gave you "A" 5 cookies, There should be no "A"
                Edit

[22:06:45] Admin Left (ID:47): Restore Your Stats/Kills/Money... type /login yourpassword
                There should be space after your <space> password.
                Last edited by Toffee; 31-05-16, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• The color id 152 is said to be "Light Blue" where it actually is Dark Blue.
                  the 2 7 squad

Comment

• There's no *Tar event right? see the last line

Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• [09:57:30] <@GX-16> * Admin Left (ID:83) set [AC]Dr.Error's (ID:93 vehicle health to ./,),(-*,(.(
                      It doesn't display the number but symbols.
                      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        It doesn't display the number but symbols.
                        It always shows symbols when the amount we chose is way too high.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

• On IRC, if you saw a player teleporting to /mypos location, it will show " Admin <Player> teleported to /mypos location " even though he's not an admin, it's a spelling error.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                            On IRC, if you saw a player teleporting to /mypos location, it will show " Admin <Player> teleported to /mypos location " even though he's not an admin, it's a spelling error.
                            Yes. We all know about that. It used to be an admin only command but it was made for trusted players so thats why you will see that. I believed this bug has been reported more than once but never got fixed.
                            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Yes. We all know about that. It used to be an admin only command but it was made for trusted players so thats why you will see that. I believed this bug has been reported more than once but never got fixed.
                              I do know that bug too, but it didn't get fixed so I thought none knows about it which is why I reported it.
                              If it's made for trusted players then it should be " Trusted player <Player> teleported to /mypos location '' as It will cause confusion between tps and admins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                                I do know that bug too, but it didn't get fixed so I thought none knows about it which is why I reported it.
                                If it's made for trusted players then it should be " Trusted player <Player>'' as It will cause confusion between tps and admins.
                                Then it should have a level checking codes that check for if the player is an admin and echo to irc saying "Admin Test (ID:0) whatever" and it should also check for if the player is a tp (trusted player) and echo to irc saying "Trusted Player Test (ID:0) whatever". I believed that there are no level checking codes and it echo with the "Admin" for both tps and admins.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X