X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing images on player stats page:

Edited by Hoss:
    Fixed, thank you for reporting.
    Last edited by Hoss; 29-07-14, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Duels and pursuits has the same value on every player.

Edit by Hoss
      Fixed, thanks for reporting.
      Last edited by Hoss; 07-08-14, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Those two menus are not working when I go to "Overall Stats Page"

Result: Adds a # to the url.
        Sorry for triple posting.

Comment

The 'Online players' page ( http://gamerxserver.com/Players ) always shows that there is one more TP in-game then there actually are.
          Currently, there are 8 TPs online, however, this page shows that there are 9:

There are 104 players (7 Admins and 9 Trusted Players) online.

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            Fixed, thanks for reporting.

The black line separates both before and after removing a thanks.

The upper on before removing thank, bottom was after removing a thanks.

On removing a thanks the entire list goes instead of only 'your name'.

Not sure if this bug would have any cause, but still its called a bug!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post

The black line separates both before and after removing a thanks.

The upper on before removing thank, bottom was after removing a thanks.

On removing a thanks the entire list goes instead of only 'your name'.

Not sure if this bug would have any cause, but still its called a bug!
            I dint get your explanation anyway looks like its only happened with you because of your browser. I never see a black line there.
            Also this thread would be for reporting the website bug (as hoss designed it) not forum, except posts typo or some section problems that the forum admin can manage and fix it (something with confoguration). Its Not for problem with 'thanks' extension forum or anything located on the forum machine as it was made and published by vbulletin and its third party.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Watch out that Welcome Guest button. When I'm not logged in and I wanted to check out the list of admins/TP's. It says to login in order to watch the list.

But when I logged in, there is no more button.. I checked it on all browsers and the same problem presist:
              Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Bug information: The list is not coming out from the button Welcome Ezhan and Players
                When did you found this bug: 02/03/2015 10:50AM
                What did you do to find this bug: when i was at irc page i was trying to view the live signature pictures and when i clicked at Welcome Ezhan & Players on the top of the site & it didnt comes out the list of live signature live stats and other things, i tried many times but list didnt comes out.
                YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Originally posted by Ezhan View Post
                  Bug information: The list is not coming out from the button Welcome Ezhan and Players
                  When did you found this bug: 02/03/2015 10:50AM
                  What did you do to find this bug: when i was at irc page i was trying to view the live signature pictures and when i clicked at Welcome Ezhan & Players on the top of the site & it didnt comes out the list of live signature live stats and other things, i tried many times but list didnt comes out.
                  Try another browser

Comment

Originally posted by sngc View Post
                    Try another browser
                    That won't help. I got the same problem mentioned in my above post. It's still not fixed yet.

Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

When customizing ''my profile'' page, and when you change the font, it saves but when you leave your profile section and go back the font shows as default...
                      Last edited by Kyle; 18-03-15, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                        When customizing ''my profile'' page, and when you change the font, it saves but when you leave your profile section and go back the font shows as default...
                        Of course, because whenever you press Back on your browser, your browser load the page since last time it's Loaded from the cache, not when the document was modified by script. So press CTRL+F5 to refresh the page and reload the cache to see the changes.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

That doesnt do anything, it still shows as default, but in customizations menu it shows the other font.
                          +while customizing for a longer time, it suddenly showed that ive been logged off, log in to make changes, thus not saving recent stuff.
                          Last edited by Kyle; 18-03-15, 10:07 AM.

Comment

i don't know if this is a important bug but my name in irc is solllaimane not soollaimane and i tried to delete it but it still

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Solaimane; 18-03-15, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                              i don't know if this is a important bug but my name in irc is solllaimane not soollaimane and i tried to delete it but it still

It shows soollaimane because your Forum name is the same. I think you can change your name if you connect and type /nick (new name) and it will change the nick name.
                              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X