This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
    It shows soollaimane because your Forum name is the same. I think you can change your name if you connect and type /nick (new name) and it will change the nick name.
    soollaimane is my forum name my irc
    name is soolllaimane with three l

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      quite simply, you can have any name whether to write "soolllaimane" or an idiot. To admit was always surprised at some of the TPS knowledge IRC no offense.

On GamerX Since 2010 September and Left 04.05.2015
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...to-say-goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
        That doesnt do anything, it still shows as default, but in customizations menu it shows the other font.
        +while customizing for a longer time, it suddenly showed that ive been logged off, log in to make changes, thus not saving recent stuff.
        It does for me atleast, in Mozilla firefox since CTRL+F5 reload the page's cache and refresh the document. Probably not possible in your browser, or it's another key/way. Maybe your browser has problem, try to reset settings or delete cookies/browsing history/browser data. However i still believe that some browser are set to load the page from cache if it was visited before.
        For reason why you suddenly logout, it's because this forum has session time activity, if i'm not wrong it's 30 minutes or 60 minutes from your last forum activity. That's mean if you're just reading the forum in that time, or even writing a post so long, without visiting other page or doing another action on forum you are marked as inactive then after the time reached, you will logged out automatically. So if you don't want it happen, check "Remember Me" before logging in (this will allow you stay logged in until you deleted your browser cookies and/or logged out manually)

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        Tarantula already mentioned that..
        Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
        We tested a different web IRC client yesterday but decided to stick with Mibbit for now.

We even improved Mibbit a bit. It now automatically uses your forum name as IRC name if you are logged in on the forums.
        So if you want to use solllaimane (with three L) you can either change your forum name to that, or use /nick after you join irc or logout from forum before entering irc (so you can enter any name) or even better use an IRC client software. By the way, i'm still able to change my name from the input, maybe something wrong with your browser.

Originally posted by [GM] View Post
        quite simply, you can have any name whether to write "soolllaimane" or an idiot. To admit was always surprised at some of the TPS knowledge IRC no offense.
        I have no idea what are you trying to say...
        Last edited by Robo; 18-03-15, 01:46 PM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Bug information: You can see what only mods can see by being unloged, for example (Only links to not make the thread larger)
          If you're not loged you can see things like these: http://i.imgur.com/8EkKeaK.png, http://i.imgur.com/JsArrHD.png
          But as soon as you log in you cannot see them: http://i.imgur.com/AUt4uc0.png
          When did you found this bug: Few days ago.
          What did you do to find this bug: Log out to see what mods can see and log in to not see them.

The reason I report this is because I've been a moderator in vB and I know that these things are only able to see to moderators and administrators, so unregistered players shouldn't be able to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Daémz View Post
            Bug information: You can see what only mods can see by being unloged, for example (Only links to not make the thread larger)
            If you're not loged you can see things like these: http://i.imgur.com/8EkKeaK.png, http://i.imgur.com/JsArrHD.png
            But as soon as you log in you cannot see them: http://i.imgur.com/AUt4uc0.png
            When did you found this bug: Few days ago.
            What did you do to find this bug: Log out to see what mods can see and log in to not see them.

The reason I report this is because I've been a moderator in vB and I know that these things are only able to see to moderators and administrators, so unregistered players shouldn't be able to see them.
            The one you mentioned is wrong.

We never been able to see delete reason before, i suggested that delete reason should be made visible so the user that have the post/thread got deleted know the reason. But i wonder why it's flipped instead, because when Delija modified that, i was the one to test if i can see them (my level got set from registered user to tp to lvl 3 to lvl 4 to lvl 5 to lvl 6 to lvl 7 and i was able to see them) Perhaps there is something wrong with your level, or you have setting for not showing deleted post.

EDIT: I fixed it.
            Last edited by Robo; 03-05-15, 02:02 PM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Bug information: The wrong is GamerX Website, there are two /forum/forum/ on the link!
              When did you found this bug: When i joined GamerX for first time!
              What did you do to find this bug: i tried to copy GamerX website URL to my computer to save it if i forget it!
              Picture:

Comment

And not only this if you add more /forum/forum/forum it will not give you error of wrong link or etc it will show you the GamerX Forums
                Added many /forum :

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                  Bug information: The wrong is GamerX Website, there are two /forum/forum/ on the link!
                  When did you found this bug: When i joined GamerX for first time!
                  What did you do to find this bug: i tried to copy GamerX website URL to my computer to save it if i forget it!
                  Picture:
                  this might you're using google chrome with Arabic extension or somewhat like that so you had the navigate text on right side, this ain't bug all it just personal setting

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                  And not only this if you add more /forum/forum/forum it will not give you error of wrong link or etc it will show you the GamerX Forums
                  Added many /forum :
                  it's not bugged at all, some website had some thing too.
                  i think its just going to same subfolder or subdomain
                  Last edited by Tungki; 13-05-15, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Bug information: at here:
                    http://gamerxserver.com/Players
                    if we click at any player name and then it's location is shown in map then after clicking its name in map it says: Click here to view detailed stats, when i click at there it says currently logged in ? no. but i am logged in-game and not only my stats if we click any other player name and view its details it will say currently logged in ? no. in all players stats

When did you found this bug: 24/5/3015, 3:00 pm

What did you do to find this bug: i was browsing GamerX home page and was viewing online players from mobile and when i see their stats in detail it says currently logged in ? no. but his name was available in online players i thought maybe he quit server then i came after some hours in GamerX and saw that same page from my pc and saw my stats and it again says currently logged in ? no. i came back ingame and i was there not even crashed.

EDIT:
                    Bug information: from here : http://gamerxserver.com/livestats if we see view of admin level 3 it dosen't tell admin level : 3 but if we view others stats like admin lvl 4+ upto 10 it tells in all that admin level: 4/5/..10 but no 3 even tells lvl 1 and 2
                    Pics: when Adriana was lvl 3 as you can see 1st pic Adrian and Breakdown, Adriana not showing admin lvl 3 but Breakdown showing admin level 4

and when Adriana got lvl 4 that line came back which says Admin Level: 4

When did you found this bug:20/5/2015 Time: 11:00 pm (forgot to add now remember and edited my post before editing checked once again)
                    What did you do to find this bug: checked my stats in GamerX live stats and it was fine, i saw Adriana stats in live stats so it didnt show admin lvl and came back at irc again !admins and saw Adriana name was there, also tried on my self didn't shows lvl 3 admins.
                    Last edited by Instant; 31-05-15, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Robo
                      Robo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For the "Level 3": Fixed, thanks for reporting.

I can not insert images in signatures, please help me
                    FUNNY videos 2015 Dare You Watch This Until The End !

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

This is wrong section for asking any questions... You have any questions related GX u can ask it on section Questions and Answers.

Anyway u can upload image in Signature by following ways...

1. Click on Settings (b/w My Profile Tab or Logout tab)
                      2. Click on Edit Signature.
                      3. Go on signature picture tab and choose way which u want.
                      1. by URL. 2. Upload image from computer..
                      PeaceofIndia
                      भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                        To add picture to your signature goto settings at top right side of website>>>then on left side there will be edit signature>>>then click the insert image option then give the link of that picture if you are saying what link? upload a picture at tinypic.com after uploading there will be direct link copy the link then click at insert image and paste that link.

EDIT:i was typing when you posted xD
                        Last edited by Warden; 23-09-15, 12:12 PM. Reason: to know ppl y i posted after someone else posted

Comment

Info: When i opened GamerX admins group with blackbird name, trusted player was written

I found this bug today.
                          I was surfing gamerX admins group and found this bug.
                          Last edited by Toffee; 13-03-16, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                            Info: When i opened GamerX admins group with blackbird name, trusted player was written

I found this bug today.
                            I was surfing gamerX admins group and found this bug.
                            I don't think it's a bug, it's just his user title.

Comment

No open his profile, his title is something else.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X