X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] [FIXED IN 4.1.8] Event Bug

Pizzaguy Aiming a Swan-off Shot Gun in Blast Event

Had a Long Argument on This With many Players

They all Said its a Bug, and Pizza Said he was just aiming but didn't Shoot.

Fix it if its a Bug.

Impossible to get a sawn off at there. Must be a cheat. Note that i was able to get a minigun in ctf as well. Don't know if that still works ( bug ). If it works then, he is using a bug.

( Look at his sml ) it's s0biet.

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
      Impossible to get a sawn off at there. Must be a cheat. Note that i was able to get a minigun in ctf as well. Don't know if that still works ( bug ). If it works then, he is using a bug.

( Look at his sml ) it's s0biet.
      Yes "That SML"

i had a long argument with many players, Tps, including pizza and admins after i saw this... Some said might be bug, many said he hacked, Admins Said Nothing coz Event was Over and they didnt see, Pizza Said yes he had Swan-off and he aimed but didnt Shoot.

if its a Bug fix it

Comment

yea if there is a ctf i will try to get a Sawnoff using a bug. If i im able to then he didn't hack.

Comment

yea if there is a ctf i will try to get a Sawnoff using a bug. If i im able to then he didn't hack.
          but don't u think ? let admins decide?

coz /eventRule says Do NOT USe bugs in event

Comment

yeah. Asked Rick if the bug was fixed, and he said:I suppose yes.
            And i know don't abuse bug in the event. I like to find bugs.

Comment

yeah. Asked Rick if the bug was fixed, and he said:I suppose yes.
              And i know don't abuse bug in the event. I like to find bugs.
              So its not a bug?

Comment

I don't know untill i find out how he got that weapon there.

Comment

the only thing made me so into this is that SML and he itself said he had it and he aimed but didn't shoot, he did not mentioned any bug

Comment

You are not supposed to have weapon on Blast Survival event. So this is not a bug with the event.
                    Possibility:
                    1. He is cheating
                    2. He picked up a gun from a cheater with weapon hacks that already dead
                    3. An admin typed /kill after using go to to one of the player there, so the weapons are dropped and he picked it up. (This wouldn't the reason if it happened often)
                    4. An admin gave him a weapon.
                    I can't say if admin give weapons for around players in the event since i didn't see any gun in other player's hand.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      You are not supposed to have weapon on Blast Survival event. So this is not a bug with the event.
                      Possibility:
                      1. He is cheating
                      2. He picked up a gun from a cheater with weapon hacks that already dead
                      3. An admin typed /kill after using go to to one of the player there, so the weapons are dropped and he picked it up. (This wouldn't the reason if it happened often)
                      4. An admin gave him a weapon.
                      I can't say if admin give weapons for around players in the event since i didn't see any gun in other player's hand.
                      now more details

Pirate Started The Event
                      he never gave any1 any weapons in event, i asked him after event was over, i also asked him did u tele pizza to event after it started "he said NO"

NO one was banned before or after the event Started and Ended "That was so suspicius THAT i started asking Pirate + many Tps in Tp chat"

i also asked pizza in main chat Did u hacked Swanoff -.-
                      he said "yes" ...trolling saying ban me
                      and said i had it but didnt shot anyone

that means he did cheat

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post
                        now more details

Pirate Started The Event
                        he never gave any1 any weapons in event, i asked him after event was over, i also asked him did u tele pizza to event after it started "he said NO"

NO one was banned before or after the event Started and Ended "That was so suspicius THAT i started asking Pirate + many Tps in Tp chat"

i also asked pizza in main chat Did u hacked Swanoff -.-
                        he said "yes" ...trolling saying ban me
                        and said i had it but didnt shot anyone

that means he did cheat
                        He didnt hack there are bugs in events
                        [19:03:22] <%pirate> just some bug with some events
                        [19:03:33] <%pirate> like there is bug with the a/d event
                        [19:03:54] <%pirate> doesn't end when the attackers are 0 and defenders are 5
                        [19:05:25] <%pirate> also then the player is bugged sometimes he gets the spawn weapons and his not in the event and in the /pe list
                        tdm minigame same when the player bugged he remains there in the event world with black name then admins get a anticheat alert
                        Last edited by Pirate; 07-10-13, 01:56 PM. Reason: .
                        ]

Comment

I dont Think that He Cheated Cause he is the one of the oldest and honest Players No, no.

It Might be a BUG
                          sigpic
                          A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                          I Can Survive.

Comment

Confirmed It is a Bug

those possibilities huh.. kill yourself Robo

plz Fix it
                            Last edited by SugarX; 07-10-13, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Apparently the bug is caused by the /bre (used to bring a player to the event) command. Hoss updated the command, so the bug should be fixed in the next version.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X