Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROBABLY BUG] /race bug.

well, this bug is kinda weird.

me and my friend wanted to race, hence I typed /race and sent him a race invite. after the race started and after I took a couple of check points (2 or 3) my friend suddenly teleported to my car's passenger seat. I guess it was cuz when I typed /race(to send him race invite) he was sitting with me in my car and hence he got teleported to me while we were racing.

its a simple bug and can be solved pretty easily.

++this happened to me twice

car we were racing in - Infernus
    Map we were racing in - GALS (16 Checkpoints)

I think that's a SA-MP bug, that also happened to me in other server 2 years ago when i was racing, and SA-MP bugs can't be fixed in servers

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
      I think that's a SA-MP bug, that also happened to me in other server 2 years ago when i was racing, and SA-MP bugs can't be fixed in servers
      Nope i think it's a bug since they both were in the same car, and while their dynamic car (before the race) got destroyed, it would teleport them.
      Did you try to /dmv before the race?
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Nope i think it's a bug since they both were in the same car, and while their dynamic car (before the race) got destroyed, it would teleport them.
        Oh well, so that bug is fixable, i didn't know about that

Comment

nope, I did not /dmv before sending the race.

Comment

Robo , i don't think that bug happened cuz they both were in same car , I remember a week ago , I was in a SUMO event , and this bug happened to me (a player spawned in my car as a passenger) I hope i'll find the screenshot and show you !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X