Events Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Bug

Hey, this is a bug that is happening to all players, I don't know If that was already happening before, the bug is that when you are in a Siege event, and someone captures the checkpoint, something starts to sound, and when event ends, the sound it's still there, and the only way to fix it, it's by relogging, and that's really annoying

That also happens with other type of events, for example in SUMO events, the time in your screen gets bugged when the event ends, here's a picture of that:

As you can see, in the left side, there's something that says "My time: 33 seconds", because I was in a SUMO event, but when the event ended, that didn't disappear

Do you think that the event time has remained in the race?
    And that this problem never really happened to me with the sound and time of the event.

You said that this problem in no way other than relatives can not be resolved if you tried with the death /k command, usually when I came back from the event and started to shoot someone, I would not have any weapons at all or, for example, the same It happened when I came back from the race without a single weapon and I solved it with the help of the death command.
    Last edited by Nikola._; 16-02-18, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
      Do you think that the event time has remained in the race?
      And that this problem never really happened to me with the sound and time of the event.

You said that this problem in no way other than relatives can not be resolved if you tried with the death /k command, usually when I came back from the event and started to shoot someone, I would not have any weapons at all or, for example, the same It happened when I came back from the race without a single weapon and I solved it with the help of the death command.
      Nope, the time was not of the race, the race time never appears there, that's sumo event time, I clearly remember it.

And If the sound bug never happened to you, maybe it's because that bug wasn't happening before, becasue I never had that problem before too, but nowdays yes, and I don't see you joining events nowdays.

Also I don't think the kill or spectate command will help you to remove that, I never tried it, but that's sound bug

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X