Pursuit Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pursuit Bug

Hello Guys So In this Bug as you can see Jealous Is sitting with me as a passenger right now but when I send him a Pursuit invitation it still sends to him instead of this the pursuit invitation should be automatically cancelled AND In the other pic you can see that he is not in any vechile but still the Pursuit sends to him
    Ty Jealous For helping me in this Bug

This is not the bug. A pedestrian or a passenger can also receive an invitation to pursuit. It is only after accepting that an infernus is spawned for them and they are teleported as its driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
      This is not the bug. A pedestrian or a passenger can also receive an invitation to pursuit. It is only after accepting that an infernus is spawned for them and they are teleported as its driver.
      Plus if PLAYER1 is using a ELEGY and send send a Pursuit Invitation to a opponent that is currently ONFOOT. The Opponent will be automatically get inside of a INFERNUS.

On my View its not a bug at all. Since after the opponent accept the invitation an infernus is automatically spawned (Infernus is the default car of pursuits/chases)

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

Plus if PLAYER1 is using a ELEGY and send send a Pursuit Invitation to a opponent that is currently ONFOOT. The Opponent will be automatically get inside of a INFERNUS.

On my View its not a bug at all. Since after the opponent accept the invitation an infernus is automatically spawned (Infernus is the default car of pursuits/chases)
        I know but when Jealous send me a Pursuit invitation When I was on foot and when I accepted it No car was spawn for me and when I try to type /car It says type /kill

Comment

You were probably desynced

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
            You were probably desynced
            I just reported a bug here and I don't wanna turn this thread into a discussion thread . Let Admins deal with the Bug

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X