Animations under the Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animations under the Map

I was checking some animations yesterday, and found weird ones that put you under the map where nobody could hit you.

/animswat 14
    /animswat 13
    /animswat 12
    /animswat 3

/animtrain 4
    /animtrain 2

/animjump 4

/animjump 3

There might be more of these, i will add them to the list as soon as i know them.
    Last edited by Desiigner; 02-08-18, 07:27 PM. Reason: Added animations.

/animjump 3 or 4 (can't remember) too.

I don't think it is a bug at all tho

Comment

Well, i tested it with Jovan and he said he couldn't see or hit me. Maybe some of the animations are not entirely under the map, just a little. The ones listed above are entirely under the map.

Adding them to the list anyways.

EDIT: Today i tested it with Yovan, and he said he only could see my name but nothing else. He couldn't hit me either.

Last edited by Desiigner; 03-08-18, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Those are animations taken from GTA SA, I don't think that they were made here on GX, and I don't know If it's possible.. But in the case that those were taken from GTA SA, then those animations can't be fixed unless they edit them and put the animations a bit up the ground maybe? I don't know about scripting so I don't know If it's possible...

By the way, every animation has their function way, for example, there's an animation that puts you under the ground, but it puts your skin in an animation as If you were haning from a balcony or something about to fall.. If I'm not wrong, that animation can be found on /animtrain. But yeah there can be some bugged animations, I'm not saying that all animations are perfect without any problem.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X