Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samp warning opcode (sometimes appears whit autofix on)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT BUG] Samp warning opcode (sometimes appears whit autofix on)

hi im playing normally and the samp sendīs me an op code rarelly crash the game sometimes appears if use the /autofix command i post some photos

i dont know these errors but the code crash is very normal in another servers the op code is very new for me

tanks and sorry for my bad english

The first code in all photos is the samp crash code
    Last edited by [CDG]emilia[1]; 09-12-18, 08:53 PM. Reason: first*

Comment

Well you sometimes face those crashes and you need to report them
      And you can also use Edit instead of making a reply

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
        Well you sometimes face those crashes and you need to report them
        And you can also use Edit instead of making a reply
        im sorry...

i reply all time these crashes but these op codes appears recently and canīt active the autofix

Comment

Try removing your mods and play a clean game, maybe some of the mods you have making those crash codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
            Try removing your mods and play a clean game, maybe some of the mods you have making those crash codes.
            i fixed it whiout uninstall mod i downgraded my samp client to 0.3.7 R2 (R3-1 causes bsods and errors my antivirus was detected the program with idp.alexa.51) and finally works fine

Comment

Originally posted by [CDG]emilia[1] View Post

i fixed it whiout uninstall mod i downgraded my samp client to 0.3.7 R2 (R3-1 causes bsods and errors my antivirus was detected the program with idp.alexa.51) and finally works fine
              So does it work fine with mods uninstalled?

0xC0000005 is access violation exception
              0x7F0BF7 is invalid vehicle mod component
              0x7F120E is invalid object model

Unless there is an admin playing around or accidentally creating, streaming, or holding an invalid object/pickup/vehicle models, hackers sync crash are already anticipated.

Please keep in mind that 0.3.7 R3-1 client heavily added client side check for bad syncing, this adds more protection from invalid data from crashers, either that is caused by another player or from yourself.
              0.3.7 R3-1 is not friendly with dirty mods that installs from cleo/scripting/modloader/sampfuncs/ whatever that can actually give advantage/cheat. If you mod with these tools, you can consider yourself actually cheating. Remembering that you said there was also anti-virus detect, it is either you have bad sa-mp client or the dirty mod was the one caused it.

A clean and harmless mod would be only texture and model file (txd and dff) that does not change any offsets or add advantage in it, that's mean without touching the original data (.dat) or even animations (.ifp). And is also being installed manually with IMG tool or such (overwriting the files instead of poking the game runtime memory).
              A good example for this is a car mod that extends your vehicle passenger slot from 2 to 10, this updated version of sa-mp would probably prevent that from happening and so that kind of mod is not clean.

However this has nothing to do with the server, so it's not server bug.
              Also please note that SA-MP is also a mod, therefore this issue is a mod conflict rather than a server bug.
              Last edited by Robo; 10-12-18, 03:14 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

So does it work fine with mods uninstalled?

0xC0000005 is access violation exception
                0x7F0BF7 is invalid vehicle mod component
                0x7F120E is invalid object model

Unless there is an admin playing around or accidentally creating, streaming, or holding an invalid object/pickup/vehicle models, hackers sync crash are already anticipated.

Please keep in mind that 0.3.7 R3-1 client heavily added client side check for bad syncing, this adds more protection from invalid data from crashers, either that is caused by another player or from yourself.
                0.3.7 R3-1 is not friendly with dirty mods that installs from cleo/scripting/modloader/sampfuncs/ whatever that can actually give advantage/cheat. If you mod with these tools, you can consider yourself actually cheating. Remembering that you said there was also anti-virus detect, it is either you have bad sa-mp client or the dirty mod was the one caused it.

A clean and harmless mod would be only texture and model file (txd and dff) that does not change any offsets or add advantage in it, that's mean without touching the original data (.dat) or even animations (.ifp). And is also being installed manually with IMG tool or such (overwriting the files instead of poking the game runtime memory).
                A good example for this is a car mod that extends your vehicle passenger slot from 2 to 10, this updated version of sa-mp would probably prevent that from happening and so that kind of mod is not clean.

However this has nothing to do with the server, so it's not server bug.
                Also please note that SA-MP is also a mod, therefore this issue is a mod conflict rather than a server bug.
                i only use skins mode i use to edit an img tool i hate cleo or modloader and not use it my streaming memory normally is 310/512....

Comment

Originally posted by [CDG]emilia[1] View Post

i only use skins mode i use to edit an img tool i hate cleo or modloader and not use it my streaming memory normally is 310/512....
                  Your mod could be incompatible or faulty, if they do not run correctly with the updated version of sa-mp, so just don't use it. If you believe this all is just a mistake, try to discuss about it in sa-mp forums and see what actually caused it. There is nothing much we can do with the server...
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X