This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT BUG] Tab info bugged 0 Score 0 Ping

I connected recently to play and use the tab to see my ping i had 0 ping and 0 score im using the samp 0.3.7 R3-1 client

tClick image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	202891he photo was taken 2 minutes later to load the game normally the tab info load in 5 seconds before spawn or see it

i enter in another server and tab works (i dont upload a photo to prevent any problem) i had 3155 of score and 295 of ping
    Last edited by [CDG]emilia[1]; 12-12-18, 09:33 AM.

This bug happen when admin makes NPCs relog.

To fix this bug you need to relog and try to get a new ID and you will get your score and ping back.

Comment

Umair same thing happend to me, i tried relogging several times it did not fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritical View Post
        This bug happen when admin makes NPCs relog.

To fix this bug you need to relog and try to get a new ID and you will get your score and ping back.
        i relogued more than 15 times and nothing

Comment

It can be only fix when your ID got changed by relog if you got the same previous ID problem will be same.

Comment

This thing happened to me yesterday , i just did relog and it's fixed
            It will not stay for a long time , it will be fixed

Comment

Server probably just need a clean restart to resolve this. The cause on is still unknown, it's like the server won't let some specific player ids to get updates/sync because it was banned/blocked (some crashing/faulty bot joined under this id) that somewhat stuck on that id. It might be SA-MP server bug.
              Last edited by Robo; 13-12-18, 05:11 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X