This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT A BUG] Godmode in minigames

When you join a minigame that enables your godmode, (/gh1 & /gh2) and leave the minigame, your GM is still enabled afterwards. (Level 2+)

yea that happend to me too in a duel i was dueling memo and i didn't know how my gm become on and i turned it off and after i finished the duel my gm become on again

Comment

That's right, you can get confused and kill someone with godmode after you spawn. Remember to use /tr or /tr2 everytime you are going to fight.

Comment

Yes this should be fixed I already reported it too
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...81-BUG-gj1-gj2

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
          When you join a minigame that enables your godmode, (/gh1 & /gh2) and leave the minigame, your GM is still enabled afterwards. (Level 2+)
          /gh1 & /gh2 is hideout, did you mean /gj1 & /gj2 ?
          Well as campionull said, he reported this already:
          Originally posted by Campionull View Post
          Yes this should be fixed I already reported it too
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...81-BUG-gj1-gj2
          And this the reply:
          Originally posted by Matite View Post
          It only automatically disables godmode for registered and non-registered players when they spawn if they were at a minigame.

For TPs it would automatically disable godmode as soon as you shoot someone anyway.
          I don't think it should be fixed, this minigames are grenade jump, where normal players can get godmode in the minigame. And so, adding method to check if player is trusted player and had godmode enabled before and wether to toggle it off or on would be useless.

So now you know that you had godmode on, always check your godmode before fighting someone (like Luis said).
          KVIrc User

Comment

See Robo_N1X's post above.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X