tg bug..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tg bug..

I tg in a admin's car 3 times and then in a jetmax of a unknown player...

Never seen that bug. This is only possible with s0biet. ( or a admin teleports you )

Comment

About 2 weeks ago, an unknown player has teleported into my car. I also know of other people that they have been teleported into foreign cars. So it may well be that it's a bug. However, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
        Never seen that bug. This is only possible with s0biet. ( or a admin teleports you )
        I teleported to a admin named Looanga 3 times and i asked him what is happing.. he said that im not doing this

Comment

I had players teleported in my car. Some of the were hacking I think but some were senior players. Its not related to tg I think.

One of the reason is if I upset a afk player position and sometimes he teles to your car when he is back.

Happened also to me when I spawn a car and someone gets teled in my car for some reason. Some of the players didn't know what happens.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

usually happens after the siege event

Comment

This is the explanation:
              It's not hack - But i've seen many players got banned for hacks (sad to know).
              It's happened after the siege event, as mousytom said.

The car or vehicle on the siege event caused this. The vehicle isn't using the same method as the usual /car or /v ... It's Vehicle ID can even owned by 2 PLAYERS or MORE depending on the variable value, causing people that spawn or calling a vehicle includes another player on it.

Example:
              Me - were using vehicle on siege event (Player Variable VID 394).
              And after siege is finished, my vehicle got deleted WITHOUT the Variable reset (Script) but the vehicle id will be empty (SA:MP).
              Another Player - Changed vehicle (Respawn another vehicle while in one), ID are assigned by the empty vehicle (SA:MP), and the script set the player variable same as the vehicle id.
              -- Never see? Well maybe you once been riding in a car with someone else, then the driver changes the vehicle (re-spawn), you will be also automatically put in passenger seat.
              And tadaa I got in the another player's vehicle, because i have the same player vehicle id variable.

Not a /toggglegoto nor /goto bug.
              It's like when you (passenger) are riding with another player (driver) and the driver decide to re-spawn another vehicle. But in this case, you weren't riding with the driver, you were just away. It just because the re-spawning method will automatically put a player in the last player vehicle id variable.

I already noticed this when it's happening, and i did tracking with the issue by comparing the vehicle id.
              Last edited by Robo; 20-11-13, 09:51 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X