Founded A New Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founded A New Bug

I Founded A New Bug On The Server Not Always It Happens But Sometimes It Happens When I was At A Siege Event When I Was Died And Respawning I Was Falling Down And Got wasted After wasted I respawn again and Then
    I Was At Correct Spawn Point And ThiS Bug Was Also noticed My Trusted Player Garib Admi And He Said At Main Chat That Why I Am Spawning In air So That's The Bug Solve It Or Its Not A Bug Or Something Other Try To Give Solution Thank you Champ

Hey, I also think it might be, Having Same problem with me not in Event, But in /l 133 when I teleport to here it was up where rockets are in /ga so the objects are not loaded well, And I fell down, and Die after two or three times when I stucked Then first I teleport to /ga so that Object load first than I teleport to /l 133 in that way its work perfect, By the way in Topic, The Solution is solving this in my opinion is Admin have to set 5 countdown before teleporting, I mean when You respawn You have to wait 5 sec, So objects load than You easily respawn.

Comment

Thankx For Your Response And Giving Me A Solution I Think Other Player Also Will Be Satisfied With This Bug ThankX

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X