Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Bug

This is the video i made.

As you see in the video duel someone then /join that would be accepted , musn't the duel experied before you can Join the race?
    Last edited by MrCapo; 07-07-16, 10:20 PM. Reason: .
    -Tunisia <3

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post

As you see in the video duel someone then /join that would be accepted , musn't the duel experied before you can Join the race?
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=duel+bug

Comment

Still not fixed GamerX updated to v4.5.1 or something like that but i didn't that it's fixed you can check it out
      -Tunisia <3

Comment

Yes duel can be accepted before race starts and you can send duels who is in race but race is not started yet then you can send him duels

Comment

So as you see how can you be in duel and race in the same time the would be absolutely a bug, I think before you can join a race the duel invitation must be expired or something else. That the logic
          -Tunisia <3

Comment

So as you see how can you be in duel and race in the same time the would be absolutely a bug, I think before you can join a race the duel invitation must be expired or something else. That the logic
            May be its a bug but i said before race start you tyoed/join but still race is not start just try with you friend send him duel and tell him to accept when race gets start duel will auto decline after race start not in time when its take a min to join more players. You cant duel during race

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X