X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with my killstreak .

Hello,

Today,I was checking my stats when i noticed that my killstreak is 0. I have nearly 3k kills and i am 100 % sure that i've made killstreak before checking it. I asked one admin about my bug and he told me that he never saw this bug before. Since i am 100 % sure that this is bug , i will report it here.

Regrads,

-IwAn
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Not a bug. Did you made 3k kills without dieing..? Not possible. If you kill some players and die, your kill streak (/ks) will reset.

Comment

Well it is not a bug.
      It say what was ur last sphere on the server and not the number of sphere u have made or abt ur longest sphere

Comment

Dude I'm just telling that I've made killstreak before . Not saying that I made 3k killstreak . Its simply bugged . My killstreak isn't counted .

Comment

Dude I'm just telling that I've made killstreak before . Not saying that I made 3k killstreak . Its simply bugged . My killstreak isn't counted .
          There exists no bug like this... Maybe you have had misread your stats.
          If there existed this bug it would have been appeared for others too. I was confirming if this bug was true and I could find anything like this...

Comment

Dude its simple asf. I have 3k kills. My killstreak is 0. Even if I was dying after each kill it still should be at least 1 (since I killed only one guy before dying) .

EDIT// If you want I can show you a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
              You've made a kill streak BEFORE and you died. So Your /ks got reseted.

Comment

Lol it doesn't work like you can see your best killstreak ever ?

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
                  Dude its simple asf. I have 3k kills. My killstreak is 0. Even if I was dying after each kill it still should be at least 1 (since I killed only one guy before dying) .

EDIT// If you want I can show you a picture.
                  LOL, dude you kill streak means kill players without dying and if you died it will be reset to 0, and also 1 thing you said that you died after 1 kill so it means you kill 1 player and it got reset and then you kill 2nd player and died again so everytime you died it is set to 0 you have to not die if you want high kill streak.

NOTE: I think you have typed /healme after the fight ends because if you type /healme it also reset your kill streak so no matter if you died or not if you typed /healme it will reset your kill streak.
                  YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                  Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

No but its wired . At least it should be changed to current killstreak.

Comment

/ks command shows you your current kill streak at that momment.

Imagine you had 50 kill streak but you died 1 minute ago, if you type /ks it will show you 0 because you died, instead of that 50.

Comment

/ks will just show you the current kill streak which you have done, if you got killed by somebody means it will be setted to 0.
                        suppose you have killed 50+ player's once somebody killed you and when you will do /ks it will show you just 0 it works like this
                        and using /healme can also reset the ks.
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 12-08-16, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Ok so the thing is First of all you can't make 3k kill streak at a time without dieing
                          You maybe talking about your kills (Score)
                          You press tab and see your score
                          If you are on a ks of 10 and you use /healme or die its reset
                          So its not a bug

Comment

Guys guys guys. Im talking about the cmd /stats . Also noone said that I made 3 k killstreak I just have 3 k kills.

Comment

If you mean to suggest a system which shows your biggest ks, suggest it on the suggestion board not here, your ks reset when you die or do /healme
                              I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X