Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol dude i know you want to help but i know where to suggest/report things . Thanks for the info anyway thread can be locked.
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
      Lol dude i know you want to help but i know where to suggest/report things . Thanks for the info anyway thread can be locked.
      LOL dude other player don't see what are you typing they just repeat the same thing lol idk what is the problem I mean it is already answered still posting same thing useless.

Yeah the point where you said that you have 3k kill streak its not really a kill streak its your overall score so it won't reset if you type /healme or die it will increase only but here you have only 1 score I can see it:

http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=Iwan

The problem is you only have some 1 hour spent in game and I think the time you did 3k kills you were un-registered so thats why it didn't count and now you are registered so it will count all your kills keep doing kills it wont be reset, and if you have picture that you have 3k kills show to admins and they will set your kills to 3k, I hope it will help you and I hope people won't reply again saying same thing.
      YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
      Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

post evidence what properly heppened hmm KS get break after death did u noticed this ? and if not check it again
        its not a bug.

Comment

Guys stop posting lol. NO ONE said that I have 3 k killstreak Lol. I said that I have 3k kills (score) . Its ok I got the point of it but its a bit strange . Admins can lock this thread and I dont need useless post who are repeating the poster above them .
          People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

He was just misunderstanding that he thought killing spree /ks command will show the most kills he did before like for example i have 10 total kills, the first time i killed one and died, next time i killed 6 and died, and next time i killed 3 and died, and he is expecting my /ks would show 6...

This is possible to make but that's mean server have to store and calculate every kills you made every death which probably will take an extra data to store and data read&write of every kills after death, since this may happen often it would give more process to the server.

For others:
            Instead of repeating what others already said and thinking that he still doesn't understand, try to understand what he mean first...

Topic closed.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X