Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHASE

"You have been removed from the chase as yoh have left the vehicle."
    When I leave the chase and When I rejoin it keeps saying the same thing. Really Annoying

This problem has not been solved yet.

This happen to me as well, But I think its due to slow internet I only face this when my internet is so slow or I am lagging, I don't think its a Bug.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

You left the car because there's no flip command, it's not available in the chase mode,
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

It happens when you are lagging, the server recognize you are out of a car before you can spawn it. I dont think management could do something about it.

Comment

Yes as pacific said it is about your internet connection and lag its not a bug .This happened to me too several times but it was because of my internet
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post

"You have been removed from the chase as yoh have left the vehicle."
            When I leave the chase and When I rejoin it keeps saying the same thing. Really Annoying

This problem has not been solved yet.
            It heppened many times with me but try to stay in vehchile and if u were removed then rejoin and other things already said above by others.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X