Af Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Af Bug

As I notice when People do drive-by with any car, They get a dialog box Don't Kill while auto fix on but when People do ramming Their Auto fix not Automatically off, and Also If they Drive by with all bikes, By using tec 9 or other weapon. Their Auto Fix also not automatically off My bullets are got touch With their bikes while with sawn off doing two shots very fast but as normal If 4 shots are hit to any vechile its get start burning But in Bikes Not working, I don't know If they have cheats or its bug or they spamming /f command but if they then I notice text appear on their head, That I use /fix command to repair my vehicle but I not see.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

In my Opinion as you said " They Get a dialog box ... " it is a warning for this problem , but if the player made this mistake again be punished by Admin and anther players will report him , it is not difficult for Rick or Matitie to Disable the AutoFix On this Dialog and Slient message.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
      As I notice when People do drive-by with any car, They get a dialog box Don't Kill while auto fix on but when People do ramming Their Auto fix not Automatically off, and Also If they Drive by with all bikes, By using tec 9 or other weapon. Their Auto Fix also not automatically off My bullets are got touch With their bikes while with sawn off doing two shots very fast but as normal If 4 shots are hit to any vechile its get start burning But in Bikes Not working, I don't know If they have cheats or its bug or they spamming /f command but if they then I notice text appear on their head, That I use /fix command to repair my vehicle but I not see.
      post a piocture here so we can get properly what heppened with you or post a video it will be more better and
      af will give u warning at 2 situation when u do db with /af on and when u do speed boost ramming with af on both thing not allowed nd veh not matters u r using big or smal one if u did these 2 thing u will get a msg of WARNING
      as ultraz already said its not a dialog box.
      if it will ge auto off then nobody will get about /af on/off what to do with on or with off if u db on walls or objects u will not get warning. may be u were doing on objects and thats why u did not get /af on.
      Last edited by MAYANK; 16-08-16, 10:42 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

First Ultraz:
        Dialog Box, is appear as warning if drive-by with car, But other player also drive by with bikes and I shoot their bikes with sawn off using two shots very fast on them but I not see any damage to their bike or their bike start to burn their bike not get any damage from bullets, Because their /af not disable automatically, And Believe me I reported to many players like this and I also stuck reporting again and again, and Also Admins may think I abusing /report command.

ManofSteel:
        In this case I not talking about me I talking about other players who ram car or drive-by on me, While Drive-by with bike on me not their automatically disable auto fix, That what I write in thread, And there is no need to post a pic or video in this case everything is clear on the thread. Ultraz does not say its a Dialog box, The box which appear and the data inside it While you drive-by using car, As Don't drive-by while auto fix on called dialog box, in pawn. and Also I mention If player is ramming then its auto fix not disable, If drive-by then its auto fix get disable while not on Bike only work on cars. And I also think You not read my thread properly or you not get what I saying.
        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Bike you mean like bike, mountain bike, bmx?? They wont explode lol even you rocket on it...
          I already did test with some bikes and it does work fine removing the autofix... To be noted it's only work if they drive-by when driving.
          Last edited by Robo; 16-08-16, 06:17 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
            ManofSteel:
            In this case I not talking about me I talking about other players who ram car or drive-by on me, While Drive-by with bike on me not their automatically disable auto fix, That what I write in thread, And there is no need to post a pic or video in this case everything is clear on the thread. Ultraz does not say its a Dialog box, The box which appear and the data inside it While you drive-by using car, As Don't drive-by while auto fix on called dialog box, in pawn. and Also I mention If player is ramming then its auto fix not disable, If drive-by then its auto fix get disable while not on Bike only work on cars. And I also think You not read my thread properly or you not get what I saying.
            I understand what you want to say but how you know that peoples who ramming you or doing db on you af in not getting disable for them :/ may be they already disabled it manually with command.
            If you are getting drive by so shoot on drivers head and kill him and use /lmao command lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Bike you mean like bike, mountain bike, bmx?? They wont explode lol even you rocket on it...
              I already did test with some bikes and it does work fine removing the autofix... To be noted it's only work if they drive-by when driving.
              lol, I not mean by those bikes BMX or mountain Whatever, I mean bikes by: NRG, PCJ And Other those bikes who have engines not pedals!

I think I have to make video, Then You guys understand Why I create this thread.

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
              I understand what you want to say but how you know that peoples who ramming you or doing db on you af in not getting disable for them :/ may be they already disabled it manually with command.
              If you are getting drive by so shoot on drivers head and kill him and use /lmao command lol
              Lol again useless post, I meant to say that if they have af disable manually before ramming me Then, Why their Vehicles not explode, When My bullets rain on them, /lol
              Last edited by Blackbird; 16-08-16, 07:14 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X