Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug

I dont know if this is bug or mistake in scripting.
    Anyway, normally We use command /colors to paint (XD) our names.
    I saw when it appeared on Help Textdraw. It was written "Use /colors and /colors2 to give your IDs a color" But when I used /colors2 it gave me the same dialogbox that when /colors is typed appears.
    Means both the dialogs are same with same number of colours which is 22 and with same colors.

that should be removed as its useless, rightly said! both commands have same functions! or maybe it is a shortcut command for color i am not sure but its useless as both have same fuctions!

Comment

It is a scripting mistake, /mycolor, /colors, /colors2, /colours and /colours2 are all the same. I think Rick change the dialog box so every color is in one box now, and he forgot to delete the /colors2 and /colours2 command.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

In the past, there were different /colors and /colors2 separated in client messages, but now it's all made in one dialog list. Those commands are just "deprecated", it's term used for a function that was available in old time and no longer needed but can still be used. It was probably referenced that /colors2 show something in the past, and for old players so they wont be confused.. Anyway it's not a problem to remove them now (it's not a bug either so it's also okay if it was not removed).
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X