Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report any SPECIFIC MAP (NOT ALL) ISSUE of Race/Event/Challenge/Freeroam here

If you find some specific map problems/issues/bugs of race/event/challenge/feeroam/stunts, e.g. wrong event name, no weapon, no object/broken object (or maps that need new/updated objects), bad spawn causing you to glitch or out of the map or hacked record times you can post it here, please note that if it's happening in all race/event/challenge generally you have to post a new thread in Bug Reports section.
    If it was problem due to hackers, make sure you also /report the player or post in the Report section.

To make it easier, try to post in following format:
    Map Name:
    Type:
    Problem:

Examples,

Map Name: ShipCTF
    Type: CTF Event
    Problem: The spawn for red team is not placed properly, i keep falling down into the interior wall!

Map Name: NANITO
    Type: Race
    Problem: I believe the fastest record made by Robo_N1X (1 minute) is hacked comparing to other race records (more than 1 minute 30 seconds) as i can find in /top10 and here!

Now you can also report an admin streamed objects around the freeroam and stunt areas here.. Just change the "Map Name" to "Location" with the teleport nearest to the object.
    Type: Freeroam admin streamed objects
    Problem: One of /gc teleport point is blocked by the house object there when i use car.

Additionally it would be helpful for us if you provide detailed explanation included with screenshoot images/video records... for example by providing extra information with details given in game from commands /ri (for race) or /ei (for event)
    Any Lvl 5+ admins that has fixed the map should quote reply to the post regarding the problem reported.
    Thank you!
    Event Map rename and removal, Challenge record resets can be only done by Admin Rick and Robo_N1X.
    Last edited by Robo; 03-10-20, 02:19 PM. Reason: outdated link
    KVIrc User

Originally posted by fernando View Post
    Type: All Hunger Games
    Problem: It has happened me that when I want to pick up an item it disappears, and It is not shown when you press Y. It's happened to me like 4 times in a same event.

---------------------------------------------------

@Redcell - It's weird that it did not happen before. It just happened right after the last update
    Originally posted by Redcell View Post
    Some times happens to me also But when its happen I Pause game and open browser than I see my internet, is Slow. Maybe Internet problem.
    Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    If you find some specific map problems/issues/bugs of race/event/challenge, e.g. no weapon, no object/broken object, bad spawn causing you to glitch or out of the map or hacked record times you can post it here, please note that if it's happening in all race/event/challenge generally you have to post a new thread in Bug Reports section.
    5chars
    KVIrc User

Comment

• Map Name: 4x4MixedV1
      • Type: Race
      • Problem: 01:31:374 time by TVR_Agam is totally impossible in this race
      Last edited by Charger; 22-08-16, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        • Map Name: 4x4MixedV1
        • Problem: 01:31:374 time by TVR_Agam is totally impossible in this race
        Action has been taken, its reseted

Comment

Map Name: Beach parkour.
          Type: Challenge.
          Problem: There is a misplaced object at this location:

You can't jump there, i tried all the ways and nothing seems to work. the object is too far away to jump.
          Last edited by Ahmed34; 29-08-16, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
            Map Name: Beach parkour.
            Type: Challenge.
            Problem: There is a misplaced object at this location:

You can't jump there, i tried all the ways and nothing seems to work. the object is too far away to jump.
            This is not an issue. I asked the map creator (Ms.Queen in this case) about this problem but she told me there is no object needed. Additionally, she explained all this to me by crossing herself the gap between two objects and she easily passed the space between two objects with just a single jump.

Comment

• Map Name: DesertGT
              • Problem: 01:15:945 time by gam3rz.gaming is totally impossible in this race.

• Problem: 01:07:361 time by gam3rz.gaming is totally impossible in this race.

• Problem: 00:56:306 time by me ( ChargeR_[GT] ) while server was bugged, its impossible.

Comment

• Map Name: DesertGT
                • Problem: 01:15:945 time by gam3rz.gaming is totally impossible in this race.

• Problem: 01:07:361 time by gam3rz.gaming is totally impossible in this race.

Comment

• Map Name: SandkingOffRoad
                  • Problem:
                  • I believe the fastest record made by Pyragaitis (00:30.454) is hacked comparing to other race records (more than 2 minute 30 seconds) as i can find in /top10 and Here!

"I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

MonnoHotel - CTF
                    Monno - Siege

I've done put some objects in this map that make it looking nicer.
                    It blocks the vending machine with an invisible object and there's a object in the hallway on the middle that makes you able to run
                    It is more necesary in MonnoHotel, but it'll be good if you add it in Siege as well

/lpos fixmonno
                    ps: someone teach pedro how to edit events
                    ps2: cashww lazy

Comment

fixed, Thanks.
                      Last edited by Adrenaline; 07-09-16, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Map Name: MaxSafy
                        Type: LMS
                        Problem: The name of this event was set to "MaxSafy" by mistake (by me), so I am requesting to change its name from "MaxSafy" into "WooollysWarehouse".

I used /setlmsname instead of /setlmscreator so its name was set to MaxSafy and was saved after that I realized its name is set to MaxSafy instead of WooollysWarehouse.

EDIT: Fixed, Thanks Robo_N1X
                        Last edited by Instant; 15-10-16, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Map Name: Inf3rnus
                          Type: Race
                          Problem: The current record holder (Player "Mani0" on 33 secs) is, without a doubt, 100% a hacked record. I've tried it out myself without any fails/lags or other problems, it's just impossible to finish the race at that time. If you search for the race name in the link below then you'll see the evidence.

http://gamerxserver.com/Racers2.php

Comment

• Map Name: ILoveGT
                            • Problem: 01:16:999 time by BAD_GRILS_DO_IT_WELL is totally impossible in this race, he was caught using cheats and was kicked by admin Beats.

Comment

• Map Name: ILoveGT
                              • Problem: 01:16:999 time by BAD_GRILS_DO_IT_WELL is totally impossible in this race, he was caught using cheats and was kicked by admin Beats.
                              Deleted.

[20:50:12] * You have deleted the race record made by BAD_GIRLS_DO_IT_WELL in 01:16.999 (2016-10-11 19:27:50)!

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X