[GAMEMODE] Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Bug

I m not 100% sure if this is a bug. My mind ended up reporting this.

Well, the graphic says it all.

It might be a lag, otherwise admins might have made it like that... I don't really know wait for an admin to reply on this.

Comment

Maybe the ID:0 Accepted the Duel invitation in the same time when Saxboy jailed him
      Its hard to do, but not impossible

Comment

It's not a bug, because he was about to get teleported to jail but it got reset by the duel system (because both systems have the same code to set a player's position) so he's in the duel and after the duel countdown he will be unfreezed. I think that after he finish the duel he will be teleported back to jail.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
          I m not 100% sure if this is a bug. My mind ended up reporting this.

Well, the graphic says it all.
          Ita heppened with me.its just becoz two commands same time he accepted duel when he got jailed.
          Not really a bug

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I think that after he finish the duel he will be teleported back to jail.
            this happen to me before, the guy didn't teleport back to the jail

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
              this happen to me before, the guy didn't teleport back to the jail
              Maybe his jail time expired or the jail system couldn't set their coordinates. Might be a bug tho.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Ita heppened with me.its just becoz two commands same time he accepted duel when he got jailed.
                Not really a bug
                How can you be so sure that both of commands worked together. I mean to say there can be any possibility.

Maybe the ID:0 Accepted the Duel invitation in the same time when Saxboy jailed him
                Its hard to do, but not impossible
                I guess admin commands are prior to normal player commands. So, he must had have been in jail not in duel with me.

Comment

its not a bug its like some lag thing like often a admin kick a guy and and on same time a admin ban, that same guy as well its just 1 2 differnce its like that when he jailed him and he accepted that duel too so he joined there.

Comment

Also 3 seconds passed after when young gezzy accepted your duel invitation maybe because you sent him the invitation then the Admin jailed him and the invitation was stll open for him to accept or deny but he choose to accept and it brought him to the Duel Map so yea that happened.
                    My Youtube Channel
                    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

its not a bug its like some lag thing like often a admin kick a guy and and on same time a admin ban, that same guy as well its just 1 2 differnce its like that when he jailed him and he accepted that duel too so he joined there.
                      That would be another case, because when someone is kicked by an admin, he/she doesn't directly jump to their desktop but they are connected to the server untill the server closes its connection for them (afew seconds). And in those seconds they can get banned by another admin. And I cant relate your idea with my idea. Both are controversial.

Also 3 seconds passed after when young gezzy accepted your duel invitation maybe because you sent him the invitation then the Admin jailed him and the invitation was stll open for him to accept or deny but he choose to accept and it brought him to the Duel Map so yea that happened.
                      As I already mentioned in my earlier post that admins' commands have priority over normal players' commands. This is admins' privilage.

Comment

This happen to me, Today, I just sent duel and Saxboy jailed Him, I don't think its a bug.
                        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X