Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Judgement Here.

Ingame Name: Judgement.
    Why you want to join us?: I'm not much of a DM'er. Hence, not really looking for a 'clan', you guys are pretty laid out, like I prefer. I'd like to think I get along Declan pretty well and hopefully will do with other Squad members too. I know I'm way too new to Apply since most of you are veterans here. But I'll take my chances.
    Whiteboy test: [MUST FAIL]
    1)You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun?
    1. It depends, if someone else knows about the money, and whats with the gun? Pretty sure I can't shoot ghosts.
    2)You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch?
    2. If the kid is mine, and I was retarded enough not to use protection, then I gotta own it.
    3)Do you have a black girlfriend? No.
    4)$5 or KFC? 5$, I'm a vegetarian.
    5)A black girl approaches you and asks you out. What do you do? Honestly, I'd be flattered.
    6)What do black people do on 4th of July? Not sure how color is related. Its a special day for a country not a race, if you're American hell yeah you should do whatever Murican's do. (I dont know what they do on their Independence Day.)

Side note: Too late, Didnt read it in time. I havent been invited. Delete this. Sorry.
    Last edited by Judgement; 30-10-17, 08:19 PM.

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
Type: Invite Only
Topics: 18
Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X