Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20160822-WA0067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	115995

Allowance to apply by Eliteus.

In-game name: Domination.

1) Throw an atomic bomb.
    2) This is easy, just give her crack everyday to kill the baby and problem solved.
    3) I just introduce my penis in women's vagina when I can, so no.
    4) A cigar.
    5) Sure, why not? Let's drink a beer.
    6) Probably listen to N.W.A and yell "FUCK DA POLICE"

EDIT: Didn't saw "why would you like to join us?"

Because it's not a clan based in skills, but just having fun with friends, and that's why I think this clan is pretty unique.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 19-09-16, 10:45 AM.

Personally I never had issues with you, you're a nice guy so you deserve a yes from me. Good luck.

NOTE: I just hope you won't join us and suddenly leave after some days as some guys did. Just don't disappoint us please

Comment

Well you are probably one of the few players that are capable to join us right now. You are mature too, just try stay safe from drama and all that stuff. Yeah it's okay to chat shit as a joke to homies but others wouldn't be a good idea. So going to vote yes. Good luck.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
        Personally I never had issues with you, you're a nice guy so you deserve a yes from me. Good luck.

NOTE: I just hope you won't join us and suddenly leave after some days as some guys did. Just don't disappoint us please
        Yes, I can assure you that I'm not going to leave from one day to another, this clan has great players and I think is pretty unique.

Thanks for your vote

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post

I'd like to mention some names but i'll be strong enough and contain myself.
          Yeah Domination , don't do that shit or me and the homies will gang up on you This isn't a threat (not yet at least ...)
          Last edited by Eliteus; 16-11-18, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
            Allowance to apply by Eliteus.

In-game name: Domination.

1) Throw an atomic bomb.
            2) This is easy, just give her crack everyday to kill the baby and problem solved.
            3) I just introduce my penis in women's vagina when I can, so no.
            4) A cigar.
            5) Sure, why not? Let's drink a beer.
            6) Probably listen to N.W.A and yell "FUCK DA POLICE"

EDIT: Didn't saw "why would you like to join us?"

Because it's not a clan based in skills, but just having fun with friends, and that's why I think this clan is pretty unique.
            I don't know you that much but as i'm too insecure and weak to have my own opinion , i'll simply agree with the homies and vote yes. You seem like a good dude overall , so why wouldn't we give you a chance ?
            Last edited by Eliteus; 16-11-18, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I agree with the posts above. You've understood what this clan is about and I think that you would fit perfectly here honestly.

Comment

Accepted.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 18
                Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X