This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCEPTED: batcold's application

Hello, my in-game name is batcold, aged 16, I'm glad for letting me an opportunity to apply for this cohesive community. I like that this clan is not like the others and is more like a family and I find that really nice. I guess that's what I had to specify.

See you around.

Allowance to apply by Eliteus.

Edit: Whiteboy test: positive
    1) O ye, who gives cash for free, about that it's haunted, it doesn't really matter cuz there's nothing alive.
    2) I'm a good boy so i'll marry her
    3) Unforunately there aren't many dark-skinned girls around
    4) Free KFC for sure
    5) Of course, it's a girl although
    6) Haha, I guess that's one very special day for them, there's surely a big thing to celebrate
    Last edited by Eliteus; 21-09-16, 05:57 PM.

Well I've seen you around and your attitude is fine, I like your point of view about the clan and I think you deserve to be part of this family.

Yes from me.

Comment

I see that you are a decent player therefore my vote is positive. Maybe try talk with more than just myself, Ariana or Domination. (Not too sure if others know you too much)
      Last edited by Eliteus; 19-09-16, 06:22 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You got my yes too.

Comment

You can't apply if your melanin level is under the 27 clan's standards man ... Like don't expect to be accepted if you don't look at least like a slighty baked waffle.
          I want to be a cool guy today so i'll give you a pass , positive vote for your application from me.

Comment

Accepted.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
            Type: Invite Only
            Topics: 18
            Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X