• REJECTED: Donald's App

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Donald_Trump
    2. Previous names: Im_Christopher
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2010
    4. Your GamerX score: 1080
    5. Total time spent in-game: 222 Hours
    6. Previous clans: [FW]
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: Because everyone was inactive.
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: No, I've never applied to a clan here before.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: No one invited me aswell.
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Because [ATM] is an active clan and i would like to join your awesome clan :P
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Only if the clan was inactive or if the clan becomes a true mess full of rulebreakers.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Well, I'm loyal enough and i can prove it.

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity: I'm almost active 24/7 on holidays, But I'm Classicly 7 hours active.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 7
    Shotgun: 5
    M4/ak/mp5: 7
    Spas: 8
    Sniper: 6
    Rifle: 6
    Sawn-off: 7
    Tec9: 6

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: 8/10 *I used to own a RP server*
    Photoshop knowledge: 6/10
    Video editing knowledge: 7/10
    Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

No, I don't trust you

PS: You didn't even left FW clan ;v you still wear the tag, still No
    Last edited by MrCapo; 13-04-17, 05:18 PM.
    -Tunisia <3

Comment

It didn't even a week u left FW clan and sry it is a NO
      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Reason posted by LoG.
        No.

Comment

you're cool guy, i play with u often +1

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
            It didn't even a week u left FW clan and sry it is a NO
            I was already out of the FW clan for about a week and even more, i just can't change my name to Donald_Trump because the name already exists.
            Last edited by Crist; 13-04-17, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Cool guy. Just don't disappoint.
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Im_Christopher[FW] View Post

I was already out of the FW clan for about a week and even more, i just can't change my name to Donald_Trump because the name already exists.
                You'll have to ask Level 8+ to delete that account for you if that is you or change it's name from the database. After that, you'll have to change your name to abcdefgh or someother because your first nick-name is Donald_Trump[FW]. All you've to do is to change your name to someother and then change it back (I mean to Donald_Trump) to get FW removed from your nick-name!

On-Topic: I don't know you, but from the above posts, I've decided to give you a Neutral vote. Be sure to check my post everyday because I can change my mind to give you Negative or Positive vote. You've to check my post everyday until it is denied/accepted!
                Last edited by Altair; 13-04-17, 05:29 PM.
                If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post

You'll have to ask Level 8+ to delete that account for you if that is you or change it's name from the database. After that, you'll have to change your name to abcdefgh or someother because your first nick-name is Donald_Trump[FW]. All you've to do is to change your name to someother and then change it back (I mean to Donald_Trump) to get FW removed from your nick-name!

On-Topic: I don't know you, but from the above posts, I've decided to give you a Neutral vote. Be sure to check my post everyday because I can change my mind to give you Negative or Positive vote. You've to check my post everyday until it is denied/accepted!
                  Ok, I'll Remove The FW Tag And I'm Waiting For Your Vote.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Im_Christopher[FW] View Post

The command /cn is bugged. If the name you want to use when changing your name is part of which you already use says that it's in use. Change your name to some random letters and then to name you want. Also you can add "." or "_" after your name if it's in use or my suggestion is to make 2 "_" between Donald and Trump like "Donald__Trump" but my vote stays negative still. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
                      The command /cn is bugged. If the name you want to use when changing your name is part of which you already use says that it's in use. Change your name to some random letters and then to name you want. Also you can add "." or "_" after your name if it's in use or my suggestion is to make 2 "_" between Donald and Trump like "Donald__Trump" but my vote stays negative still. Good luck!
                      Well i did changed to "Im_Christopher" for the time.
                      Anyway, Thanks.

Comment

Sorry. Have to change my vote. You're a good guy but you were banned 2 weeks ago for cheats http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...d-s-ban-appeal.
                        I may give you a positive vote in the future but it's too early. I totally forgot that I saw you spawning a deagle in /mg3.

Comment

You are a nice guy but in my oppinion you need more time to get my and other clan mates trust because of your cheats usage... Its a no from me, maybe next time

Comment

NO from me, reasons above

Comment

We know you improved yourself but there is something which bother us.
                              Denied. You can re-apply after 1 month (17.05.2017)

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X