This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Applying to back ATM

NOTE: Dani allowed me to post the application.

■ Ingame Information ■

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Churre

2. Previous names: Churre_SA

3. Since when you play SA:MP?: Since 2012

4. Your GamerX score: 12601

5. Total time spent in-game: 1101 (Hours).

6. Previous clans: [R], nCt.], [UG], [.ZF.], [CST].

7. Why did you leave those clans?: When i left from clan CST was for join to clan ZF, and when i left from clan ZF was for create my own clan UG, and when i left from my clan, was for join to clan nCt.], and when i left from clan nCt.], was for join to clan [R], then i got kicked from clan [ATM] for using aimbot.

8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: In clan M4, because one of the members who voted, showed a screenshot of me spamming with commands /lmao /lmao2 /fart /rofl /lol /care /cough.

9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: No one.

10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Because this is a popular clan, and there are helpful, good and friendly members, and i want to make part of they.

11. In which case would you leave the clan: If the clan begins to be inactive, i would leave from clan, or if i start having problems with clan members, i would leave.

12. How would you describe your loyality?: As i said, my loyality is good and i will try to make it better everyday.

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity: When i'm playing, i like to play challenges, join races or events when i'm bored, and when I don't want to do that, I start killing players at some spawn zones, or i create pobs, there is always way to remove boredom ... and sometimes I talk with my friends from GamerX in private messages, or in the public chat.
    Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 5

Shotgun: 6

M4/ak/mp5: 5

Spas: 5

Sniper: 6

Rifle: 4

Sawn-off: 7

Tec9: 5

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: I know a bit of scripting, but not much.

Photoshop knowledge: Using photoshop also i know a bit, but not much.

Video editing knowledge: It depends of the program i'm using, but if i'm using Camtasia Studio 8, i know a bit too.

NOTE: I want to apologize for the mistake i made, using aimbot, i learned from my mistake, we are humans and we do mistakes, but that mistake i've done of using aimbot, won't happen again.
    Last edited by Churre; 25-05-17, 10:22 PM.

Originally posted by Churre View Post
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: If the clan begins to be inactive, i would leave from clan, or if i start having problems with clan members, i would leave.
    Wouldn't you share the problem with Co-Owners/Admins/Owners? Because many of us left for that reason (Having some issues with clan members & not telling the to the clan leaders for solving his/her problems). And also, if the clan begins inactive, you'd leave it instead of making it still open?

Sorry, I'm straight going with -1.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

then i got kicked from clan [ATM] for using aimbot
      U didn't got kicked u left by urself.
      Won't vote now.

No, paybacks of what u did.
      Continue as u r now its a yes fr next time then.

Last edited by AryaN; 28-05-17, 09:13 AM. Reason: Vote

Comment

Sorry, i felt uncomfortable at the moment of getting unbanned, i thought other members of ATM would feel uncomfortable with me after that... then i had a conversation with dani, and i decided to leave.. I hope you can understand me

And i said i got kicked because at the moment of talking with dani, i said that i will remove tag ATM for that reasons, but time later, MrCapo said "remove ATM tag" and i thought i was kicked...
        Last edited by Churre; 23-05-17, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Kicked or left doesnt matter , you got already a chance.
          N​​​​​​egative vote
          -Tunisia <3

Comment

Its a No from me, because you are still breaking the rules in-game... generally its so because low knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
              Its a No from me, because you are still breaking the rules in-game... generally its so because low knowledge.
              Breaking rules? When did I break some rule? I'm not rulebreaker...

If it was by knifing admin, it was accidentally, if it was 2shots or cbug, i did it at /l 69, not at the spawn zone

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
              Kicked or left doesnt matter , you got already a chance.
              N​​​​​​egative vote
              If dani allowed me to post, he is giving me another chance to back, with ATM members votes
              Last edited by Churre; 25-05-17, 02:22 AM.

Comment

I know you have used aimbot once before and got kicked.
                I'm sure you've learned your lesson and would never use such illegal stuff once agian.
                I really believe you've changed and will never reapeat the same mistake, I see you deserve this position which you've worked hard for.

​​Good luck.
                Last edited by NeuroX; 25-05-17, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I think you're a nice player tho, everyone deserves a chance so yeah, i would like to see you with us.

Comment

Churre ur chaddi is flying but on topic i will give u chance i know u may learnt ur lesson using those hacks lol so dont feel so poor and be active in chat i cant see u in chat lel so its a yes from me
                    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
                      Churre ur chaddi is flying but on topic i will give u chance i know u may learnt ur lesson using those hacks lol so dont feel so poor and be active in chat i cant see u in chat lel so its a yes from me
                      Haha lol... Ty Log, Twitch, and NeuroX

Comment

If dani allowed me to post, he is giving me another chance to back, with ATM members votes
                        By letting you re-applying doesn't mean we or dani are giving you a chance or you have a big percentage to join us back.

Still No , I still remember every word you said to me & scoutz before getting banned boi

-Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
                          By letting you re-applying doesn't mean we or dani are giving you a chance or you have a big percentage to join us back.

Still No , I still remember every word you said to me & scoutz before getting banned boi

I understand... I was angry at that moment because Scoutz was following me to kill me, and I don't remember some word from me to you, sorry for that.

Comment

If dani gave you permission to post an application that doesnt mean that other clan members will be positive about that aswell. Cant trust you, negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Luka. View Post
                              If dani gave you permission to post an application that doesnt mean that other clan members will be positive about that aswell. Cant trust you, negative.
                              I know that, I understand if you can't trust in me, I know I did a huge mistake, anyways, thanks for your vote

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X