■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name:WolFdude_HF
    2. Previous names:WolFdude - Cama. - Cama - Bob_spray
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?:2016
    4. Your GamerX score:12404
    5. Total time spent in-game:422 Hours
    6. Previous clans:Nope
    7. Why did you leave those clans?:I'm Didn't Join any
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?:Yep,....
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?:No
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain):Cuz,ATM having Pro players + active + Pollitly Too
    11. In which case would you leave the clan:i would leave if no one respect me, break rules
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: hmm i think im doing well and i will keep doing it whenever i can

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity:

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle:8
    Shotgun:8
    M4/ak/mp5:6
    Spas:5
    Sniper:9
    Rifle:4
    Sawn-off:8
    Tec9:5

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge:90%
    Photoshop knowledge:70%
    Video editing knowledge:N/A
    Last edited by CaMa; 16-06-17, 02:42 AM.

After seeing this application, i tried my best to be active ingame. But actually, i havent seen you ingame.
    Maybe because of time zone, let wait other members' vote.

Comment

Your performance has been improving a bit. However, it is not enough for you to be part of the clan for now. You still need to improve some of the skills like the c bug. Also, your attitude has been pretty bad lately. You have insulted "lolo" recently in Arabic.
      You also mentioned that you have not joined any clan; are you sure?! Coz honestly I dont think you did!!
      I am sorry,but it has to be a NO from me.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
        Your performance has been improving a bit. However, it is not enough for you to be part of the clan for now. You still need to improve some of the skills like the c bug. Also, your attitude has been pretty bad lately. You have insulted "lolo" recently in Arabic.
        You also mentioned that you have not joined any clan; are you sure?! Coz honestly I dont think you did!!
        I am sorry,but it has to be a NO from me.
        We're not looking for SKILLED players, we are just looking for active, helpful and mature players.

PS: You need more time, sorry. It's No this time!
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Was not able to notice any improvements, thats the 5th clan applicant, boy work on your actions what you are doing.
          No from me.

Comment

You dont have to strictly re-apply after 1 month, its way better to wait 1 and a half or 2 months to re-apply in your case, improve yourself more, i would really like if you could hang out with our clan members so we can get to know you better, sorry its a no.
            Off-topic: NeuroX as everyone said please dont judge players by their skills.

Comment

DENIED.

You can re-apply after 1 month. (19.07.2017)

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 158
              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X