• Application for [ATM]

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: CodY.
    2. Previous names: [rK]CodY
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 1 year in this server
    4. Your GamerX score: 3908
    5. Total time spent in-game: 1 Weeks , 19 H
    6. Previous clans: rK
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: because i dont have members in my clan rK only i have 1 member
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: i created clan rK and i dont join clans only rK
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: No
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Because i have friends in this clan like Crazy Man and AryaN
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: i like this clan and if i get accpeted i dont leave this clan because i love this clan
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Very Very Loyal and hard worker

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity:

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 9/10
    Shotgun: 7/10
    M4/ak/mp5: 9/10
    Spas: 8/10
    Sniper: 8/10
    Rifle: 8/10
    Sawn-off: 10/10
    Tec9: 10/10
    Uzi : 10/10

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: i dont know
    Photoshop knowledge: i dont have Photoshop but can i download Photoshop
    Video editing knowledge: i dont know how to edit video

[07:20:24] * PM from CodY. (ID:1): what your vote for me ?

So if you apply to us you need to be PATIENT otherwise don't bother applying because asking members to vote or check your application will get you denied immediately.

Edit:
    Never bother even applying again!
    Last edited by AryaN; 07-08-17, 05:41 AM.

Comment

i said What your vote for me in deagle
      and you now not my friend because i said what your vote for deagle if im not true ask Crazy Man

Comment

[09:48:57] <CodY.> (9) Why AryaN said im pm him what your vote for me
        [09:49:12] <CodY.> (9) but my mean what your vote for me in deagle not in app
        Oh Come one you are just asking us for votes from us

and Btw why should we vote u for DEAGLE?
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

We dont care about weapon skills anymore, we can only for respected and mature persons at all. In my eyes this kind of:
          [07:20:24] * PM from CodY. (ID:1): what your vote for me ?
          says it all you are just bothering us what to vote to your application. you got many dissavantages from this thing such as:
          • Clan Hopper (hoppless boy)
          • Bothering clan mates to vote instead of waiting patiently for someone to vote on it. (immature)
          • I remember i saw in list rK clan and after some hours/days (i dont remember well) i didnt see this clan anymore. Why?
          • You need more time to join Aqua Team Mafia and you need to chill with us more so we can know you better
          It's a NO from me, next-time becareful on your "noob" actions i mentioned above and ofcourse i will always follow my clan mates votes.

Comment

AryaN im said what your vote for me in dealge not in app and why you dont upload all chat you only upload what your vote for me and onwer clan atm plz dont accpet becase im now dont like members in this clan i like only Crazy Man and **** u AryaN and i kill u every day

Comment

Originally posted by CodY. View Post
              AryaN im said what your vote for me in dealge not in app and why you dont upload all chat you only upload what your vote for me and onwer clan atm plz dont accpet becase im now dont like members in this clan i like only Crazy Man and **** u AryaN and i kill u every day
              The problem is you didnt skeptic it so well your question before you wrote it that's why our member thought you are talking about your application. Dont be so direspectful and immature toward our members because it will be negative for your "fake" loyalty. Be sure to think the question well before you reply it to a team-member.

Comment

ok fuck u Alex and Aryan and you are gay fuck this clan and im youtuber and i have channel and i have in this channel 800k subscribe my channel name BasStop i upload video dont join this clan

Comment

Thank you for your corporation, denied you can reply after one month make sure you follow the requirements and be more respectful next-time, Mr.Perfect.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                  Topics: 158
                  Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X