• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimster

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Aimster
    2. Previous names: Jenuine
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2014, May.
    4. Your GamerX score: 875 .
    5. Total time spent in-game: 3488 Minutes ( 58 Hours ).
    6. Previous clans: When I joined GamerX, I got invited by some random player to his clan XD and I joined it since cause I was clanless.. and after some time I've decided to leave it...
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: I left it cause the clan members were never ready to help me when I wanted their help D:
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: I've never applied to a clan, this is my 1st application to a clan.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: No one has invited me to make an application...I just asked a member how do I join ATM.
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): I would like to join ATM cause it has a lot of loyal members and I find them cool and helpful, I would love to help the other members too... I found this clan the perfect one for me.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: I don't think there's a chance for me to leave this clan if I get accepted.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: I am a loyal person, I've joined many other clans in many other servers... Trust me, you won't regret my loyality.

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity:

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 8/10
    Shotgun: 9/10
    M4/ak/mp5: 8/10 , 8/10 7/10
    Spas: 9/10
    Sniper: 9/10
    Rifle: 8/10
    Sawn-off: 8/10
    Tec9: 8/10

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: I don't really know much about scripting that well.
    Photoshop knowledge: I know photshop a little, not that good tho...
    Video editing knowledge: Not bad

Thank you for reading my post

-Aimster

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...plying-updated Read this before you post your application please, i see you took your time to post this application but you need to meet all the requirements to join our clan. Maybe next time

Comment

Denied. You can reapply in the next month

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
      Topics: 158
      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X