Interstellar[xH]

3. Since when you play SA:MP?:

4. Your GamerX score:

5. Total time spent in-game:
    3700 hours

6. Previous clans:
    xH

7. Why did you leave those clans?:
    xH didn't suit me , they were inviting new members and immature people.

8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?:
    M4 , because i was inactive and closed my clan W

9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?:
    Nope

10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain):
    ATM , was the first clan where i wanted to join. The only experienced and friendly players i see only in ATM clan. As i can see many players left ATM , i can join and stay ingame as long as possible to show other people that ATM is not inactive. I can invite good players if management allows me. I have changed my behavior and i am active ingame. Many say im not active , but you can ask any admin to check my logs.

11. In which case would you leave the clan:
    Ofc i wont leave without a specific reason , i will only leave if this clan gets inactive as hell or gets disbanded(which i hope never happens)

12. How would you describe your loyality?:
    You can see my actions ingame

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?:
    GamerX

Describe your activity:
    2-3 hours a day

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle:

Shotgun:

M4/ak/mp5:

Spas:

Sniper:

Rifle:

Sawn-off:

Tec9:

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge:

Photoshop knowledge:

Video editing knowledge:
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 22-05-16, 03:46 PM.

Who said [ATM] is an inactive clan?
    Firstly,you have improved a lot from before,changed your behaviour towards the players which is actually a good sign for you.
    Secondly,today you set me as your private chat player where i thought you got something important or needed my help,But NO!
    what you did was just.................knocking someone and asking him/her to check the application is something which is NOT good.
    Lastly,you aren't a bad person but still sometimes you need to improve on your actions as well as your behaviours.

My vote is Nofor now.

Goodluck!
    *StarBoy*

Comment

Hi Sax,
      Thanks for your vote though.
      I had my ATM application from 2 days but no one responded , so i just told you to have a look to my application. I never asked for ur vote.
      See bro , i'm trying to change myself a lot , you even mentioned i told you to vote on my application which i never did. You might think i asked you to vote in an indirect way. I would have not mind even if your vote would be negative , there are few active members of atm , so i though you are online , i can ask you and i swear this time.

Thanks

Comment

Always knocking the door of Voters whenever you post any application. Today you pm'd me on irc, saying my name. But i did not reply intentionally because i knew what would you ask or talk.

Plus you should be patient as its just 2 days not 2 weeks or months. We members need to discuss in private about applicants before voting. We had a private section on atm forums where we used to discuss about applicant. So just after your application, I started a thread about you. But sadly our forum's site has been hacked yesterday, we could not have discussed about you. Hence we did not vote.

About your behavior, you are still immature, accelerating in everything like posting clan application very fast just after the reapplying date comes. Instead you should wait and when you feel that you would definitely get accepted then apply.

About your loyality, you are not loyal to any clan, you just keep moving here and there. I'm sure you are gonna apply somewhere else after getting denied here.

Idk why i write big blogs on your application when we know you are not going to do what we always suggest.

A Big NO!
        Last edited by garib_admi; 22-05-16, 06:33 PM.

Comment

i m with my team mates so NO from me too .

Comment

it's a No from me
            you are immature unloyal to every clan i have not seen any changes in you,TBH i cant find any reason to give you a positive vote.
            Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
            VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Hi,
              Interstellar, why do you always PM to the members "pls check my applications". This is what you are doing its not a nice idea.
              Mature player would post his Application and wait till members vote.
              Also you got demoted for a bad behavior as far i know... other reasons are explained above well.
              NO From me.

Comment

Thanks for your votes,
                I would also like to add up something. I never asked any1 to vote on my application. C'mon guys , after all the things i have suffered , i wouldn't continue it like that way. I just want to change and I am finding a suitable place to get stable and change myself.
                If you guys keep thinking "Yes , he did it before , he is doing it again" , its wrong. Past is past. Players change.

@Garib - You said i've been pming you to ask you to vote on my application. Thats truly wrong. Before this app , i've even tried to pm you again and again to know whether you're angry with me or there's some matter.
                I never said either in a direct way or an indirect way to vote on my application. ATM forum is down , so i had lost my application, i asked saxboy to have a look at it. Nothing else. My intention was not wrong.
                And about unloyal to a clan , i said i wanna change. You guys wont let me if you keep posting the same msg again and again

Even if you guys think i need some improvement , i'll definetly follow ur suggestions.
                Thanx
                Last edited by Interstellar; 23-05-16, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Denied

We will ask you to apply for ATM ,if we think you are ready.
                  Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                  VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                  Topics: 158
                  Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X