This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCEPTED: Make way for Shifty

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

► You must follow our rules.
    ► Your total time spent in-game must be atleast 100h.
    ► Your score must be atleast 500.
    ► You must be active at our forums/IRC/in-game.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Ingame name:
    Shifty

Previous names:
    Shifty with a couple of other clan tags.

Since when you play SA:MP?:
    Playing SA-MP since 2012

Your GamerX score:

Total time spent in-game:
    24216 minutes

Previous clans:
    M4, and HC.

Why did you leave those clans?:
    I left M4 due to the annoying and ignorant behaviours of a few people whom I was not comfortable with staying in that clan. I left HC because, firstly I don't even know why I joined it. Nancy invited me and I said yes. I mean what more can you say to a woman.

Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?:
    Never.

Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?:
    [ATM]Queen

Why would you like to join [ATM]?
    I always wanted to join ATM, that can confirmed by knowing that the first ever clan's website I registered on while I first came to GamerX was ATM's Forums. I really don't know why and how I got winded up in other clans, but ATM was always my first preference. I want to join ATM because I feel like this clan has all the charm, It has many players from my part of the world, that is India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. I love Pakistani's, Indians, Bangladeshi's. This clan would be really suitable for me as I would be able to communicate better with all the mates in our native languages. Many of my friends are in this clan, and I would really love to able to join them. I do hangout with many ATM members too.

In which case would you leave the clan:
    If it closes, which I doubt would happen anytime sooner.

How would you describe your loyality?:
    My loyalty is quite questionable at the moment, and I do really hate that. I joined and left clans at a rapid rate, which made my loyalty questionable. I also heard a similar opinion from one ATM member regarding my loyalty. I really don't have anything to say or do that will prove my loyalty. I wanted to join ATM since the beginning, as I made an introduction post on ATM's clan saying [ATM]Shifty will rise soon.. It was the beginning of my venture at GamerX. I'd end this by saying that Yes, I will be loyal. and I will prove that.

Which servers do you play?:
    I play on GamerX, and LS-RP which stands for Los Santos Roleplay.

Describe your activity:
    I usually play around 2-3 hours a day, which are roughly 15-16 hours a week.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 8 out of 10
    Shotgun: 8 out of 10
    M4/ak/mp5: 6 out of 10
    Spas: 6 out of 10
    Sniper: 7 out of 10
    Rifle: 7 out of 10
    Sawn-off: 8 out of 10
    Tec9: 8 out of 10

Scripting knowledge:
    I am a pretty good scripter, I would rate myself an 8 out of 10.

Photoshop knowledge:
    I'm good at Photoshop, 8 out of 10

Video editing knowledge:
    I'm still learning, 7 out of 10.
    Click me for a video

Thanks for reading,

~Shifty.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Yes from me, Everything is clear on your post. You deserve a chance to join ATM
    Good luck.

Comment

Yes from me:
      -Active
      -friendly
      -good skills

Comment

Shut up and take my vote as yes.

Comment

I dont trust you. NO from me.

Comment

Positive vote from me as you are very active.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Why do you change clans quite often?
              *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                I dont trust you. NO from me.
                I do really appreciate it.

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
                Why do you change clans quite often?
                Well, I don't change clans. There are certain reasons and factors that force me to change the clan. I firstly joined wW, I left it because most of the times, there were only 1 member online (Myself). Then I joined xH, it wasn't really a clan tbh, it wasn't going to last forever, that's why I left it and it got closed. Then I joined M4, which was I'd say was my main clan joining, I was fully committed to this clan, until a few annoying people pop up and I wasn't able to stand such people. Then I joined HC, I really don't know why I joined it, Nancy invited me and I joined. Then we both left, and the clan is probably closed now.? I'm not sure..
                Well, I will fully commit and dedicate myself to ATM and work in the favor. I can really assure you that. Whatever vote comes from your side. I will really appreciate it and work on myself considering the criticism constructive.

Thanks,
                -Shifty

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

I think it would be worth giving you a chance to prove your loyalty and commitment, so I'll vote yes.

Comment

well i have no issue with you but when we were in [xH]
                    You got better rank than me and you got and negative attitude towards clan memebrs and started puting nose in every matter
                    I created a hp for fun but you got 1st place with wrong way its called unfair or rulebreak and started arguing with me as roddja mentioned already for you then i said roddja to make another spawn place for hp you said she is not my servent really?. Well according to /rules no. 19 you dont have to put your nose or argue with any player who made goo or player cant able to go forward there and its really hard hp maker can ask to make new spawn and you got additute as negative way for only me i dont know about others
                    And you had asked me that if i have to vote you then what will i vote you then its just immatured for asking other for your vote.

Negative vote from me
                    I really dont trust you.
                    Its a big NO
                    May be next time if you improve your behaviour towards clan memebrs who is in lower rank.
                    Last edited by MAYANK; 02-07-16, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
                      well inhave no issue with you but when we were in [xH]
                      You got better rsnk than me and you got and negative attitude towards clan memebrs and started puting nose in every matter
                      I created a hp for fun but you got 1st place with wrong way its called unfair or rulebreak and started arguing with me as roddja mentioned already for you then i said roddjs to make another spawn place for hp you said she is not my servent really?. Well according to /rule no. 19 you dont have to put your nose or argue with anybplayer who made goo or player cant able to go forwward there and its really hard hp maker can ask to make new spawn and you got and additute as negative way for only me indont about others
                      And you had asked me thats if i got to vote you then what will i vote you then its just immatured for asking other for your vote.

Negative vote from me
                      I really dont trust you.
                      Its a big NO
                      May be next time if you improve your behaviour towards clan memebrs who is in lower rank.
                      Oh jesus, that was like what 2 months ago. Don't expect me to be the same. However, I respect your opinion and appreciate it. I'm being more polite and friendly now, all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                        Oh jesus, that was like what 2 months ago. Don't expect me to be the same. However, I respect your opinion and appreciate it. I'm being more polite and friendly now, all I can say.
                        Its not about 2 months ago or you changed what you did with me i dont want this wrong attitude with my [ATM] clan mates thats all i really dont want you to showoff them your rank or any interfare when you are wrong.

I want you to prove me that you will behave well to clan memebrs. May be i change my vote... BTW good luck you are nice guy please dont hate me.
                        Last edited by MAYANK; 02-07-16, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Well i don't trust you! the way you change clans and do things whatever you like i was the first who asked you for [ATM] The way you was saying i can't leave m4 then in HC and now here! Sorry i just can't trust on you

EDIT

Yes!
                          Last edited by Muaaz; 03-07-16, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Yes, good luck.

Comment

I have no issues with you
                              You are a great friend of mine
                              It hasn't been a long time we met
                              Yes from me!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X