Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see u changing clans so often and I don't trust u.
    Sry it'sNo

Comment

Yes from me
      I will give a chance for you bro (don't disappoint me)

Good Luck Bro!
      Last edited by WarWithMind; 03-07-16, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Guys don't hate anyone for nothing. Forgive each other and try to make friendship.
        I know if Shifty was a trusted player all of you would give him yes and ignore his old clans. He just left HC clan because it was an inactive clan. Notice that HC founders Nick and admin Beer are in ATM now. So find a better excuse if you want to give him no.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
          Guys don't hate anyone for nothing. Forgive each other and try to make friendship.
          I know if Shifty was a trusted player all of you would give him yes and ignore his old clans. He just left HC clan because it was an inactive clan. Notice that HC founders Nick and admin Beer are in ATM now. So find a better excuse if you want to give him no.
          I am not hating anyone i have no problen if he got accepted i just want a respect for other players after getting in clan not before.

Comment

well i think everybody does mistakes and mistakes are happend to be corrected so i think yeah maybe you are right queen we should not hate anybody well i think i you should be in our clan! and u are good scripter mapper i was just actually beleiving that u are mean u like to what u like here admins thats why u are joining! but i think you are a good guy! i think you deserve a chance so its a Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              I dont hate anyone, i just dont trust

Comment

I never had any issues with you and you seems to be a good guy i will vote yes, dont make me regret my vote!

Comment

ACCEPTED.
                  You can wear the tag in-game now.
                  Dont forget to register on Forums = http://wooollyworld.com/atm-forum/index.php

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                  Topics: 158
                  Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X