• Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Jordi App

■ Personal Information ■
    1. Real name: Jordi Hernán Bustos Muñoz
    2. Age: 18
    3. Gender: Male
    4. Location: Chile, San Antonio
    5. What languages do you speak or understand?: English,Portuguese and italian
    Ingame Information
    1. Ingame name: Jordi
    2.Previous names: Kovacs and Kovac
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: November 2013
    4. Your GamerX score: +21.500 score
    5. Total time spent in-game: +1100 hours
    6. Did you test/use any kind of cheats, trainers or hacks? (if yes explain which ones/don't lie):No
    7. Are you using some mods? (if yes tell us which ones): Just ENB series and skin weapons
    8. Other games you play: Fifa 16, Guitar Flash, swap attack
    9. Previous clans: [SNT] [M] [M4]
    10. Why did you leave those clans?: i left [M4] first time for problems, [M] and [SNT] closed
    11. Have you ever applied to a clan refused, if so, why would you deny? yeah, in [M4] 2 months ago
    12. Anyone invited to make a request, if so: No
    13. Why would like to join [ATM]? (Explain):I've shared some moments in the game with some members, dueleando and competing with some players in races and also helping new players and also that the clan has had good reputation in the players that enter, either by gaming experience and maturity to handle a situation
    14. In this case, would have to leave the clan: I fear that I would not get to this situation at this time, no longer want to be 'hopper clan' 'will not make that mistake, I am not a child now, I have changed a lot since my arrival 1 month ago
    15. How would you describe your loyalty: now I want to prove that I can be faithful to the clan, not as in the past, my attitude tells me I can be in clan to stay, not to try his luck and go from one place to another, not anymore. I hope understand this.

Which servers do you play?:GamerX, University of stunting(0.3x)
    Describe your activity: now 5-8 hours daily

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle:8
    Shotgun:9
    M4/ak/mp5:7
    Spas:6
    Sniper: 9
    Rifle:7
    Sawn-off:7
    Tec9:8

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge:4
    Photoshop knowledge:7
    Video editing knowledge:5

You ruined alot of clans's reputation and every single member in ATM knows that.
    No.

Comment

Agree with GrimVirus. NO from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
        You ruined alot of clans's reputation and every single member in ATM knows that.
        No.
        Grimm mentioned already nothing to say now
        NO from me too.

Comment

You've done bad mistakes but now you changed a lot and seems I can trust you. You deserve a chance to join here.
          Yes from me, Make sure you won't repeat your mistakes again.

Comment

Sorry Jordi, but I am going to have to vote no. You have a pretty bad history, and whilst I think you have the potential to be a good player, I think it would only lead to drama.

Comment

Yes For Me
              No Bad Word To Say

Your Are oldest friend Jordi

Good Luck Bro

Comment

How I met you, I've got a good picture about you. I do not know about your past.Do not let me down.

Yes from me.

Comment

Hi Jordi,
                  You ruined many things before and you had bad behavior... Also many times you were banned on other echo server channels for making adverts (server IP). I don't like this at all. No from me

Comment

wanted to give you a yes! but here your history is telling me something else! sorry brother not this time! maybe next time! NO!
                    Last edited by Muaaz; 04-07-16, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I dont see u active enough so its a no

Comment

Personally i know you are good person but after i saw those negative replies i realized you dont like clans at all. We do not want a player inside Aqua Team Mafia to ruin us, even if you are my loyal friend i will follow my skeptic according to your rulebreaks and your behavior. I will vote no for now, you still need to improve alot of things and especially your skeptic about ruining a clan. I never used to like someone who try to ruin a clan and clan reputation(s).

Comment

To be honest, i really don't like what you did in the past.
                          Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                          You ruined many things before and you had bad behavior... Also many times you were banned on other echo server channels for making adverts (server IP). I don't like this at all. No from me
                          ^ Around that time, you prove to me that you are immature and breaking rules. This is a negative vote from me. If you improved, my vote would be positive.
                          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Well u got a bad history.So No
                            It would be yes next time if i see some change in u.

Comment

I promise to be more active as it was in the past
                              thanks for answering this application!
                              I will correct my mistakes as mentioned grimvirus and panzehir
                              Regards!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X