■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: SHEHROZ
    2. Previous names: -
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2014
    4. Your GamerX score: 6399
    5. Total time spent in-game: 429 h
    6. Previous clans: -
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: -
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: I have applied to [M4] clan but got denied because some players said that thay dont see me in-game and some players gave me +ive votes. The +ive and -ive votes were equal and Guzi_uy said that there are different views about you and my view about you is that you need to be more active and he denied my application.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?:NO
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): There are many good and friendly players in ATM clan and most of the ATM clan members know me so there will be fun playing with them.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: I wont leave the clan but if this clan will be closed I will leave it.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Before describing my loyality some players will be thinking that I behaved rudely in my recent TP app but I want to say sorry to everyone for being rude. Everyone make mistakes and get angry when someone says that "if it was me I should have stopped you for re-applying. But even then I am really sorry and promise that it wont happen again and for my loyality, Yes I will be loyal and I shall help players,shall be more active and will behave nicely to everyone.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?: I dont remember the name correctly but it was like LS gang wars.
    Describe your activity: I was playing 1 hour daily but instant said that you should play more than one hour so now I will play 2-3 hours daily.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 8
    Shotgun: 7
    M4/ak/mp5: 8
    Spas: 8
    Sniper: 8
    Rifle: 7
    Sawn-off: 9
    Tec9: 9

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: I don't have any interest in these things so I don't know how to use them.
    Photoshop knowledge: //
    Video editing knowledge: //
    Last edited by Shehroz; 12-07-16, 11:06 AM.

Rulebreaker, Immature, childish, insultive bad behaviour+unactive recently you got denied by [M4]!
    You was recently denied from TP Application, instead of fixing your behaviour and unactivity your started shouting on admins that shows your immaturity and in 40 days just 37 hours active? BIG NO!

Comment

You have done many things to me which if i start to say, will sound like personal enemy things. So instead of saying that i would just put my vote NO!

Everything evil has said, is true. I dont want to add more as it will sound some personal stuff.

A big No.

Comment

I don't have issues with you, but you can't pick who are your friends sometimes decide to kill me sometimes friend and chill.
        Beside you're active for a bit then inactive again everytime that happens. Its a no from me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
          Rulebreaker, Immature, childish, insultive bad behaviour+unactive recently you got denied by [M4]!
          You was recently denied from TP Application, instead of fixing your behaviour and unactivity your started shouting on admins that shows your immaturity and in 40 days just 37 hours active? BIG NO!
          Nope.

Comment

NO reason above

Comment

NO
              U know the reasons why it is so.

Comment

NEVER reasons above

Comment

no from me

Comment

Never saw you in-game, No!

Comment

Denied.
                      you may re-apply after 1 month [12 august]

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                      Topics: 158
                      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X