Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Skrill3X's - [ATM] Clan Application.

1. Ingame name:Skrill3X_PrR. Btw as soon as i join the clan the "PrR" will be removed.
    2. Previous names:None.
    3. Since when you play SA:MP:I've been playing samp since 5 years.
    4. Your GamerX score:178 i just joined today by tomorrow it will be way more i assure you that.
    5. Total time spent in-game:3 hours, and 56 minutes even though i just joined today but it will be way more soon, and i've played in alot of simliar servers to this but they closed so yeah the point is i'm experienced.
    6. Previous clans:None but in other servers alot.
    7. Why did you leave those clans?:None in this server.
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?:No i didn't get denied on any clans on the other servers or will in this server.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?:No.
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain):I'm very experienced, and wisely skilled in aiming which includes c-bug. Belive it or not, i've won 50+ duels in this server and lost about 18-19 which were when i was lagging.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan:No i wouldn't, and betray or give this clan a treachery i'm known as a very loyal person even my Zodiac says that.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?:I'am very kind to people, and loyal also i never like leaving things which i get my hands on so yeah that's all and first of all i wouldn't leave this clan.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?:Not allowed to mention other servers name but since the present now i only play on GamerX.
    Describe your activity:I'm super active by tomorrow i might be 8-9 hours ahead in my score and double the score of now.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle:10
    Shotgun:8.95
    M4/ak/mp5:8
    Spas:7
    Sniper:9
    Rifle:7.85
    Sawn-off:9.30
    Tec9:8.99

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge:I was a scripter on servers but now i've lost all my touch.
    Photoshop knowledge:7/10
    Video editing knowledge:9/10
    🙏Exterminate Land Vols Swish Vac Your Predecessor
    [

You seems to be good player but never saw you in game and anywhere and you don't meet requirments too! so its a NO This time better luck next time!

Comment

I have the same reason you never showed up in my timezone (GMT Athens)! Even i dont know you so much no for now maybe next time!

Comment

No from me to. ATM members don't know you much to vote you, actually you're not known in GamerX.

Comment

Hello. You are new to our community, i think you should play a little bit more so we people can know you well.
          Don't take this as negative thing. As i know new people will uncomfortable when they are being denied from thing.

I will advise you to hang out with us, our members are very friendly and talkative except SAXBOY. As his gf has dumped him, he is in great depression ( May God Bless Him!). So he does not talk too much until he drinks wine.

Comment

Seems you are banned for cheats. No from me

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
              Seems you are banned for cheats. No from me
              Nah..

Comment

Even if you didnt get banned, Please read this

Comment

U don't meet the requirements.
                  I have never seen u in game yet,So
                  NO
                  Good Luck

Comment

NO reason above sorry may be next time

Comment

DENIED
                      hope you meet all the requirments next time , you can re-apply after 1 month [12 august]

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                      Topics: 158
                      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X