This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManOfSteel

Hello, ATM members. Well, I'm not sure if this the right place to do this, if not, my apologies. Anyways, let's get to the point. I'll try to make it short. On July 16, 2016, I was playing and one of your members, [ATM]ManOfSteel used two shots on red-zone against me. I told him not to use bugs of any kind in red-zone. However, he did it again, after I had warned him. A few minutes later he messaged me saying, "Duel me nob" which I ignored, due to how he was acting. I respect this clan and the standards you follow, so I brought this up here. And I haven't been able to post this since I've been busy. No hatred intended but respect towards all of you. Have a good day, evening, night etc.

Thanks for your info. Next time Send us a Private Messege. And ATM Management team will deal.

Comment

Roger that! and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        Hello, ATM members. Well, I'm not sure if this the right place to do this, if not, my apologies. Anyways, let's get to the point. I'll try to make it short. On July 16, 2016, I was playing and one of your members, [ATM]ManOfSteel used two shots on red-zone against me. I told him not to use bugs of any kind in red-zone. However, he did it again, after I had warned him. A few minutes later he messaged me saying, "Duel me nob" which I ignored, due to how he was acting. I respect this clan and the standards you follow, so I brought this up here. And I haven't been able to post this since I've been busy. No hatred intended but respect towards all of you. Have a good day, evening, night etc.
        thanks for your reports and rembre that 5 players was fighting there and i was running round and when you started dieng you said i am doing 2 shot even kanwar was also dming that time and aryan ken ken_v was also there and i said you to /report but nobody jailed me if i was doing 2 shoot again again you said i was not 2 shoot you need to be carefull and check the health howmany player shooting on you me kanwar and aryan was shooting and thats why oyu died instant and started yelling in chat i am doing 2 shot i only shooted you in last and you died and i remember everything it was 2 or 3 days ago
        btw thanks for your report
        Last edited by MAYANK; 19-07-16, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
          thanks for your reports and rembre that 5 players was fighting there and i was running round and when you started dieng you said i am doing 2 shot even kanwar was also dming that time and aryan ken ken_v was also there and i said you to /report but nobody jailed me if i was doing 2 shoot again again you said i was not 2 shoot you need to be carefull and check the health howmany player shooting on you me kanwar and aryan was shooting and thats why oyu died instant and started yelling in chat i am doing 2 shot i only shooted you in last and you died and i remember everything it was 2 or 3 days ago
          btw thanks for your report
          Nice guy
          As you agree that you did mistake so i give you >>>>>>>>>YES<<<<<<<<<<
          (´・_・`)
          \( ̄<  ̄)>
          (〒︿〒)
          ヽ(`Д´)ノ
          ψ(`∇´)ψ
          ( ´_ゝ`)
          ╮(╯▽╰)╭
          JK
          Its Noooooooooooooooooo (///▽///)
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
            Nice guy
            As you agree that you did mistake so i give you >>>>>>>>>YES<<<<<<<<<<
            (´・_・`)
            \( ̄<  ̄)>
            (〒︿〒)
            ヽ(`Д´)ノ
            ψ(`∇´)ψ
            ( ´_ゝ`)
            ╮(╯▽╰)╭
            JK
            Its Noooooooooooooooooo (///▽///)
            ������������ hehe thankyou BOSS :<

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 158
            Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X