Crazymix_[R]
    Paulike_[R]

[R] official Allies
    [JR]- junior rated

killer_[JR]
    Aymane_[JR]
    Ahmad_[JR]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flogrils.; 12-05-14, 05:52 PM.

Sorry Dude remove my name from here because i leave this clan i am now alone not in any clan & i was never in this clan it was my name Instant_[R] and then you created a clan using my [R] and i didnt like this and thats why i leave that and i think i will be never come back so my name is now "Instant." no [R]

Comment

Isn't this the same? http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...AN-INFORMATION

Comment

for sure n let me remind u dat it wasnt my idea it was combined id care now wat u say but u cant run away frm wat the truth is just face it n if u have noticed i havent writtened [R] in ur name n before making [R] a new clan i asked u n u agreed so u shld have guts to say wat u have done in ur earlier life

Comment

Yup i agree that because i trust you but now you can see all the players of [R] clan are doing verry verry bad things like Rules breaking and annyoing admins and telling them plz plz enable god mode for me and asking for event in everytime 1 event ends they ask for another and these thing are not good i agreed with you becuz i thought you will create a good clan but i was wrong all [R] members doing the same thing that i told here ^^^ i thought this will be a good clan ever but No this is now the baddest clan ever all bad guys are here in this clan even you were a good player but after you join that [R] you also became bad and you were banned for spawnkilling (rule breaker) as i said all bad peoples here,and i am not fighting you just telling the truth .

Comment

instant listen i agree with u in between the things got bad but i tried to handle thm n made convex n some more gud players join my clan. the only prob which i had was u said dat i started [R] clan without ur permission which is totally wrong n u agreed dat too ^^ the thing is not i became a bad player after joining [R] the thing is i was banned for spawn killing not the whole team was banned for it u getting my point n none of ur player asked an admin for god mode name me one if u knw.

Comment

Yup i agree that because i trust you but
              but now its gone in a wrong way and you cant do anything its like you are saying a bird dont fly or saying a fish dont swim you saying peoples dont be bad in [R] clan they wont understand

Comment

i cant change ur mind okay np

Comment

haters gonna hate but i dont care /care

Comment

I am confused your clan's name was [R]etard and you changed it to[R]ated ? Or is it still [R]etard ingame ?
                    it was [R]ated it is [R]ated and it will be [R]ated Clan

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                      Yup i agree that because i trust you but now you can see all the players of [R] clan are doing verry verry bad things like Rules breaking and annyoing admins and telling them plz plz enable god mode for me and asking for event in everytime 1 event ends they ask for another and these thing are not good i agreed with you becuz i thought you will create a good clan but i was wrong all [R] members doing the same thing that i told here ^^^ i thought this will be a good clan ever but No this is now the baddest clan ever all bad guys are here in this clan even you were a good player but after you join that [R] you also became bad and you were banned for spawnkilling (rule breaker) as i said all bad peoples here,and i am not fighting you just telling the truth .
                      btw Instant, don't say all R members rule-break, cause did u ever see me rule-break? or Smooch_[R], did u ever see him Rule-Breaking, it's not all players, so u can say some, don't say all

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X