Hours:367
    Do you speak English?: Yes | 100%
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?:No
    Special Skills ingame:Cbug,2shot, slidebug
    Special Personal Skills:I know how to use Gimp
    Prefered weapons to duel:Sawn-off
    Prefered cars to race:Bullet
    How long you have been playing SA:MP?: since 2016
    Why you want to join to [M4]: i selected this clan to join because my best friends are in this clan and it has the best Deathmatch players
    Why did you select M4 to join in: this clan is fun, and it's like a family and everyone is very nice in this clan
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

+1 from me

Comment

Hi Nela i'm happy to see u app in M4 u have good skills and behav but i'm sorry you don't meet all the requirements
      Races Won:0
      Duels Won:19
      anu u need
      You must have at least 50 races won.
      You must have at least 120 duels won.
      i'm sorry please meet the requirements

Comment

Races doesn't matter, It's all about maturity and good skills in fighting, and It should be optional between dueling and racing.
        You're good enough to join M4 dear! you got my support, POSITIVE Vote from me!
        Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by CuteKitty View Post
          Races doesn't matter, It's all about maturity and good skills in fighting, and It should be optional between dueling and racing.
          You're good enough to join M4 dear! you got my support, POSITIVE Vote from me!
          Goodluck
          I do agree with Cutekitten, and I know you're going to work hard on many other stuff in the future, It is Yes And we will see whats gonna happen, till then goodluck.
          Last edited by .Paige.; 03-03-17, 01:37 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I Agree with my clan mates....You will have my Yes.
            I gave you a yes because your behavior is too good.. Also helpful to others especially newbies.. Anyway my vote remains same..
            Last edited by Krrish; 03-03-17, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Guys i know that maybe i should not say this but if another guy applied and he doesn't meet the requirements he will absolutely get denied, but because nela is a friend of a lot of memebers in this clan she will get accepted, for me if i had a friend and he came and applied here and i know that he doesn't meet the requirements i will give him a no, if people are going to be accepted without meeting the requirements then i don't see the point from these requirements.

Comment

Requirements doesn't matter when it has to be with a good player like Nela
                Yes from me.

Comment

6. You must have at least 50 races won.
                  7. You must have at least 120 duels won.

You do not meet the requirements
                  No from me

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Guys i know that maybe i should not say this but if another guy applied and he doesn't meet the requirements he will absolutely get denied, but because nela is a friend of a lot of memebers in this clan she will get accepted, for me if i had a friend and he came and applied here and i know that he doesn't meet the requirements i will give him a no, if people are going to be accepted without meeting the requirements then i don't see the point from these requirements.
                    I understand and agreeing with your point, but Nela is an old player as far as I know, and her english is understandable, her behaviour is good too, and even guzi and cutekitten were talking about her that shes good so she can apply for it, so lets give her a chance atleast, I bet she's going to improve herself, my vote is still the same, also Its not up to me so I'll let our leaders or co-leaders to reply.

Comment

You're a good player and your behaviour is good too.

Not all have a good skills in racing also not all likes races so i'll avoid this one.

Members Saying You're have a good fighting skills etc I really didn't saw it but if you really have a good skills in fighting Why you didn't meet the second requirement ?!

A lot of members accepted and they didn't meet racing req. but have a good skills in fighting and they meet all other requirements.

You should Respect M4 Requirements.

You didn't meet the both so i'll go with a Neutral.
                      Last edited by NeuroX; 03-03-17, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Well honestly i don't think it will be justice to reject a wonderful player and letting her to be a part of [M4] i have seen players who were in [M4] who didn't meet the requirements but still they were part of [M4] and great clan mates and about you what i have seen is your behaviour is great you are active you are friendly and yeah not all can be good in races and duels and its ok its fine sometime we have to see the situation and not go on requirements stuff as i said before some were part of [M4] without meeting the requirements so why not you who is capable enough to be a part of [M4]
                        Giving you my Yummy Yes! don't make me regret sister.
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 04-03-17, 12:12 PM.

Comment

ACCEPTED

Now you can use the [M4] tag at the end of your name.

*Please read all our rules.
                          *You can vote the apps after a week.

WELCOME.
                          Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 327
                          Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X