This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brah for M4[ACCEPTED]

Username(ingame): Basically the same username I acquired to register on this website, Brah.

Kills:200+

Special Skills(Race,DM,Mapping): My priority is sawnoff shotguns I'm a highly talented individual when it comes to utilizing them I absolutely annihilate using that weapon.

Extra Information: I know you guys might have a rational doubt about me since I don't have much kills, I was 9k+ kills on another server which I was falsely accused of a health cheat which is absolutely untruthful I had a temporary problem with my gpu which triggered my fps to drop substantially and elevate quick which might've provoked the bug I don't condone cheats, I'm a player who essentially doesn't necessarily has to manipulate cheats to defeat players. I want to apologize to manuel for being hostile towards him and actually thank him for being a great admin I'm extremely sorry man. I want to dominate players in the server while having the M4 tag so they'll know who's the best clan already (they should know by now) and hopefully participate in clan battles in the future If I receive this one opportunity. Weedlover is also my sibling I doubt he's better than me with sawns. I will comply with all rules if I'm accepted I vow to respect every single one of them, Thank You all in regards Brah.

Yes from me.
    I was watching u, u r good. GL

Comment

don't know your skills, or if you meet the rules, but I trust on my mate's judgement. YES

Comment

If your past a little smart with me.
        I apologized, apology accepted.
        I know you are good at two shots
        (Improve your behavior)
        Yes

Comment

It's a definite yes from me, very good player he would make a great member for [M4] clan

Comment

Yes from me, you are a good guy

Comment

ACCEPTED.

Now you are a M4 member, make sure that u are registered on our Forums.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
              Type: Public
              Topics: 327
              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X