X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCEPTED: AryaN's Application

Your information
    - Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT): Yes - What other languages do you speak?: Hindi, Urdu and other local languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    In-game Information
    - Nickname: AryaN_
    - Previous nicknames: [ATM]AryaN, [ATM]Warning , AryaN[S] , Arynz , AryaN1X
    - Previous clans (and why you left): [ATM]- Closed , [S]- I left it to join back [ATM]
    -Trusted Player or Admin : Trusted Player
    Introduce yourself
    - Tell us about yourself: So, I am a guy from India, playing SA:MP since 2015. I am friendly and a bit mature to handle stuffs.
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: Its a friendly and active group, I know almost all members very well. I was here once I had enjoyed it I want to be back to it.
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Being active and helpful in game.
    - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: Nope
    SA-MP Information - Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Deagle and Shortgun
    - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 3 years now
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Ye in single player, never on SA:MP

Extra Info: I would like to apologies to all the [S] clam members what I did last time and I promise it wont happen this time.
    Last edited by Zed; 09-03-18, 02:56 PM.

Although what you did was kinda silly and all the other members were upset, but a second chance should be given as you have apologized and hopefully this won't happen again. You got my yes this time. Good luck.

Comment

I'm strict regarding all these,I was actually disappointed that you left without a valid reason.I have been saying it almost in every chat that ''Loyalty'' is the main purpose of this clan.If the other members are fine with you,then i don't have any problem adding you up but in my opinion i won't be able to tolerate this.
      *StarBoy*

Comment

well , you are a good player and since you apologized about what you did last time .. so i'd like to see you here in the clan again and give you a second chance

you have my Yes ,, don't make us regret accepting you this time too "if you are going to get accepted"

Good luck mate

Comment

Thanks wont let any one down this time.

Comment

You got my yes!
            Don't do this shit again as mentioned above!
            Good luck bruh
            Peace&Love

Comment

Accepted.
              You can wear the clan tag now and don't forget to register on the official forum of S clan.
              *StarBoy*

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 79
              Comments: 391

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X