This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Vishwajit Here [REJECTED]

Your information - Real Name:Vishwajit - Age: 9 - Country: India - Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT): Yep only others can tell about me. - What other languages do you speak?: Indian , A little Romanian ------------------------------------------------ In-game Information - Nickname: [V]ish (the [V] is the name style not a clan at all) - Previous nicknames: Vishwajit_King - Previous clans (and why you left): i was Never Ever was in clan -Trusted Player or Admin : none ------------------------------------------------ Introduce yourself - Tell us about yourself: I dont Know only over Confident Judge himselves - Why did you decide to apply to us?: [S] Always comes in my mind my Favorite thing to do is to Simple every Hard thing , My Besties' name is S , My newlife started with S - samp - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Patient and Some more more Free mind to help Players - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: no, i just loved the clan and was willing to join so i waited to apply ------------------------------------------------ SA-MP Information - Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Deagle, Combat shotgun , sometimes Shawn-off (cbuger - 2shots <3 is life) - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 1 Years only - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: yep one years Ago Honestly
    Last edited by Hoia; 24-04-18, 03:37 PM.

No doubt,it's a No
    *StarBoy*

Comment

lol are you even serious , You just got unbanned from using hacks few days ago

Cant trust you its a No from me

Comment

U r too pro for our clan. So NO.

Comment

I cann see the Denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
            I cann see the Denied.
            nah solaimane is one of the clan owners so expect anything from him

Comment

Don't reapply untill we think you're good enough to join to us!

Rejected

Peace&Love

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 79
              Comments: 390

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X