In-game Information

- Nickname: Amazing_Guy
    - Previous nicknames: Amazing_Guy[BtK] , The_Amazing_Guy
    - Previous clans (and why you left): coz nobody was in this clan
    -Trusted Player or Admin : Nope

------------------------------------------------

Introduce yourself

- Tell us about yourself: 15 year old boy makes me happy to play SAMP
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: According to me this is the best Clan ever In GamerX
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Well I'm Trying my best to be a good player in GamerX so For some moment I thought I should apply here
    -Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: Nope

------------------------------------------------

SA-MP Information

- Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Walking And Running Set
    - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 2016
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Nope... and about that Galaxy I was not,,,,...this is what I have to say Galaxy was an other player And I was another

Originally posted by Amazing_Guy View Post
    Your information

- Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Nope... and about that Galaxy I was not,,,,...this is what I have to say Galaxy was an other player And I was another
    Are you sure?

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...se-unbanned-me

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-from-the-game
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...3rd-ban-appeal

There's more of you there.

If you're not Galaxy so who you were?
    this is forum account made this ban appeals.

Look I just wanna clear the things out before [S] members will vote.
    Peace&Love

Comment

I know i am not allowed to post here. But I am posting here, as i feel it's needed. I don't want some innocent gets treated unfairly, when he did nothing.

No he is not [DS]Galaxy. That's other guy. It was Admin's mistake who use to think that he is [DS]Galaxy. And i did pretty much research on this issue, when i got Admin.

It's a misconception that he is [DS]Galaxy. No he is not. Ask yourself if i am banning Galaxy again and again for Spam in Server. Why i will let him play here? When i know he will do the same shit again and again?

So he is not [DS]Galaxy. I hope it's cleared now.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 29-05-18, 09:17 AM. Reason: fixed word's spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
        I know i am not allowed to post here. But I am posting here, as i feel it's needed. I don't want some innocent gets treated unfairly, when he did nothing.

No he is not [DS]Galaxy. That's other guy. It was Admin's mistake who use to think that he is [DS]Galaxy. And i did pretty much research on this issue, when i got Admin.

It's a misconception that he is [DS]Galaxy. No he is not. Ask yourself if i am banning Galaxy again and again for Spam in Server. Why i will let him play here? When i know he will do the same shit again and again?

So he is not [DS]Galaxy. I hope it's cleared now.
        Thank you for clearing this things

Alright [S] members can vote now as things cleared.

Good luck Amazing Guy.
        Peace&Love

Comment

Tysm Muaaz for clearing that problem and TY Hoia

Comment

Well , it's clearly you aren't galaxy as your behaviour and his and even the way he talks is different than yours

But i want to ask you one question ...

Why when admins asked you if you are galaxy you said "yes , i'm galaxy"

Why did you lie about your identity and claimed that you are another gx player ?

I can bring logs of that if you want

Comment

Ok so first of all .... In the past IDK ....what is Galaxy...Who is Galaxy.... I was a newbie and I thought Galaxy is some kind of stupid hacks coz I literally don't know anything about samp in the past few years and then Muaaz cleared me that Galaxy is the worst Player in GamerX...so as I was a newbie I told admins that I'm Galaxy... that's it... hope ​​​​​​you understand
              Edit:- Don't think that I still don't know about GamerX now I know a lot... like literally a lot about GamerX

Last edited by AmazingGuy; 28-05-18, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Look , I will be honest with you

Regardless if you're Galaxy or not , Let's talk about "Amazing_Guy"

How many times have you been banned so far ? , Admins always give you a chance after banning you but you always ruin it ,, so i don't trust that you won't do it again

My vote is No

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                  Look , I will be honest with you

Regardless if you're Galaxy or not , Let's talk about "Amazing_Guy"

How many times have you been banned so far ? , Admins always give you a chance after banning you but you always ruin it ,, so i don't trust that you won't do it again

My vote is No

Good luck
                  Those bans were unfair. As this guy is not [DS]Galaxy. If you see that 3 ban appeal's links which Hoia posted. You will notice this.

PANZEHIR's Words
                  No [DS]Galaxy_, im really tired from your ban evades in-game and IRC. You are annoying Admins with knifing them and asking for cookies.
                  I don't think you should ask him about those bans as they were unfair, and was Admins mistake. Which i after talking with PANZEHIR cleared him out later.

Also this guy is too young, he don't know much. How to talk etc. If you see his ban appeal that's what he said: "The reason of the ban:idk why i got banned"

He even got a youtube channel. I did alot of research on this guy, that's why i am saying this. This is completely different guy. You can watch his YouTube videos. If you will talk about those ban's, that all were unfair. And in ban appeal this guy thought he is banned because of this "The reason of the ban:killing admins with knife".

He is actually too innocent as he is young. I don't know if that 15 age he mentioned, is his real age or not. Maybe he is more young 12 or 11. I don't know to be honest. But even if he admitted that he is [DS]Galaxy. It could be because he don't know what to say, as he just want to play GamerX. So to play he admitted.

I hope it's cleared. Judge him from his present Amazing_Guy. Not from that bans as it was unfair. Poor this young guy he had to suffer alot because of Admins mistake.

But when i got Admin, i did pretty much research on this guy. And then cleared this atleast to PANZEHIR whom i find online. And who massive hand in getting this guy Banned. I don't know about others.

The only reason i am commenting here, i don't want someone get's treated unfairly. When he did nothing wrong. I hope it's cleared to guys now.
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 28-05-18, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
                    Ok got it ,, but i want to know one thing

How did the admins mistake him with Galaxy in the first place ? does he have the same range IP as Galaxy's or something ?

Comment

Well, first thanks to Muaaz for clearing things out, I also thought he was Galaxy a few months ago, but after he sent his Youtube channel and had a conversation with him on Facebook I got to know that he wasn't the guy we thought he was. However, if you guys are going to vote then please sure your vote is 100% valid and not about those bans as they were unfair as admin Muaaz mentioned above.
                      Anyway, as I'm posting I'd like to give my vote as well, you are kind of a good player, but unfortunately sometimes u rage and you do something which you are not supposed to do such as showing your bad behavior, make sure you work on your behavior and you'll pretty much get my positive vote next time, for now, it's NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

Ok got it ,, but i want to know one thing

How did the admins mistake him with Galaxy in the first place ? does he have the same range IP as Galaxy's or something ?
                        To be honest, I don't even remember what PANZEHIR said that time to me, like what made him to think that he is [DS]Galaxy.

But whatever it was whatever ip stuff or something else thats not ​really important, as i already cleared that this is not that guy.

EDIT: And in the end i want to say that Admins can do mistakes too, as they are humans too. :P
                        ​​​​​​
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 28-05-18, 09:07 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Ty Sol for your vote and will try to make my behavior good... And THANK YOU SO MUCH Muaaz for clearing everything here and I hope Kakashi about all those bans ... You are cleared now

Comment

Improve your behavior and actions.
                            No for now.
                            GL!

Comment

Rejected.

You may reapply in 3 weeks.
                              Peace&Love

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 390

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X