• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Squad The Movie

How many of you have seen the movie!

Share your views about the movie! "Suicide Squad"

Which sceen in the movie amazed you and
    which character in the movie will you want to be look a like?,

How will you relate the movie with justice league and batman story! Does it realy matter if you have or not have superpowers, badass people are always counted on fingers, that is why superheros exists! even they can also love and have a story behind the real bad face

My favrt is always
    Harley Quinn
    "jo kabhi harti nahi ha"😜

Best part of the movie Deadshoots combat and harley's hilarious dialogs and outfit

Also pyro was amazing!

I loved the feel when the actually showd flash for 1 sec, which means flash movie is coming soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	115991

Share your views! You can also share posters if you want to!
    Last edited by SugarX; 08-08-16, 04:14 AM.

I really liked Suicide Squad but it is so underrated!

The joker deserves every praise for doing an exceptional job at looking psychotic along with Harley who also accomplished her role really well. I think Suicide Squad overall did a good job at balancing the serious moments against funny moments. Also Cara, the enchantress impressed me so much, she has a reputation for not being able to act but she cleared her negative image and smashed it in this film.

Any improving points? I don't know, perhaps they could have given more context or a brief anicdote on Killer Croc and Cpt.Boomerang. Also they could have made a tiny scene where they show not just Batman but also Superman as he is mentioned quite a bit.

Overall, a perfect film and I would gladly watch it all over again. I rate it 8.5/10 or 9/10. Somewhere around there.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      I really liked Suicide Squad but it is so underrated!

The joker deserves every praise for doing an exceptional job at looking psychotic along with Harley who also accomplished her role really well. I think Suicide Squad overall did a good job at balancing the serious moments against funny moments. Also Cara, the enchantress impressed me so much, she has a reputation for not being able to act but she cleared her negative image and smashed it in this film.

Any improving points? I don't know, perhaps they could have given more context or a brief anicdote on Killer Croc and Cpt.Boomerang. Also they could have made a tiny scene where they show not just Batman but also Superman as he is mentioned quite a bit.

Overall, a perfect film and I would gladly watch it all over again. I rate it 8.5/10 or 9/10. Somewhere around there.
      they have deleted many sceens, specially darker side of joker, which i suppose you can get in youtube, they could have made the movie a bit more longer.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Suicide Squad [sS]

About this Group

Rules : Coming Soon...
      Type: Public
      Topics: 23
      Comments: 34

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X